Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isolated Relays & Dojos, Network issues.

Blaise

Ive been having a network problem in relays and dojos since earlier this year, probably march february. whenever i join a relay or a dojo, i get a 'network not responding' prompt, and i cannot see any others in the relay/dojo. if i try to leave, the game freezes inbetween loading and kicks me back into the relay/dojo.

my computer is definitely not the issue. ive disabled any known conflicting programs (like msi afterburner and rivaturner statistics server), and even then, downloaded warframe on my laptop (clean install of win10) and i get the same issue, therefore i can only conclude that it is my internet.

ive tried to contact DE about the problem and they weren't able to resolve the issue. ive tried disabling firewalls, optimizing cache, verifying integrity of game files, adding warframe to exceptions on my firewall, portfowarding, disabling UPNP and NAT, redownloading the game multiple times. the only thing that has proven to fix this issue is by connecting to another wifi (i borrowed my neighbors, and the problem was gone).

here is a recording of the issue:

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...