Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's your favorite Warframe? :)

(PSN)AtomicEyekon

1. Inaros
  2. Rhino
  3. Harrow

I like Warframes that can eat a lot of punishment and stay standing.  When the rest of the team is incapacitated on the floor, I will be the one still standing and able to revive them.  I also like being able to throw around some crowd control and support, too.  All three of these scratch those three itches, with each frame specializing differently.  Inaros is ridiculous tank, can heal allies, and never runs out of energy.  Rhino is delightfully straightforward and immune to most forms of status proc.  Harrow manages to make Shields work as a survival mechanism while also playing to my supportive desires.

11 minutes ago, Arkvold said:
  1. Inaros
  2. Rhino
  3. Harrow

I like Warframes that can eat a lot of punishment and stay standing.  When the rest of the team is incapacitated on the floor, I will be the one still standing and able to revive them.  I also like being able to throw around some crowd control and support, too.  All three of these scratch those three itches, with each frame specializing differently.  Inaros is ridiculous tank, can heal allies, and never runs out of energy.  Rhino is delightfully straightforward and immune to most forms of status proc.  Harrow manages to make Shields work as a survival mechanism while also playing to my supportive desires.

i never try inaros love to try it atm i love the ubber tank nidus dam he is a beast my health never go below 800 and get health back fast and then he do a S#&$ load of damage to 

only you need to build up stacks with him but its not that hard 

i always love tank frame just standing there and mops hit you and you just rofl is that all XD 

also tank frames are good to res your team mates :) 

Overall: Ivara (perma-stealth, scaling damage, double loot, amazing utility)

Honorable mentions:

1) Equinox (crazy DPS, scales amazingly well with a calm & frenzy setup)

2) Nidus (can't die)

3) Saryn (makes killing easier for your entire team...also, fashion frame)

4) Limbo (totally OP solo or with a team set up for him)

This is my overall favourite Warframe (and Weapons):
D7Y6RhJ.png

Though I don't really use the Akstiletto anymore, but I will probably say my favourite secondary of all time would be the Bronco Prime (especially since dual wielding became a thing, hehe~).

2nd. Limbo

3rd. Octavia

4th Equinox

<3

Pre nerf category
Nyx could solo xini forever
Nova was a "Blast" With instant max range coating
Rhino skin used to be 100% invulnerability, same goes for frost bubble and trinity blessing
Mesa+mag=BFF (Actually still possible with a little more effort)
Excalibur radial jav+ Mag bullet attractor used to be boss ending combo, not sure if it still works
Saryn negative duration was LOL its all dead
Ash Press 4 and go afk a min
Special mention-Dual zoren coptering, teleporting for free basically

Actual balance and current game state:
Rhino-Originally my first frame after excal, he has always had a place in any mission.

1. Valkyr... sort of... I liked her more before they soft retconned her lore.

2. Nova

3. Nyx

4. Ivara

Honorable mention goes to Innaros but I strongly dislike his aesthetic (it feels like a massive departure from everything else in the game) so I don't play him as much as I otherwise would like to.

I'm of the mind that having favourites in a game like Warframe is a bad idea because of the constant changes. If I was pressed though I would say the frame I use the most is Oberon. The rework really put him in a good place. If Hydroid gets a decent rework he may even become one of my regular frames.

1. Ash has been my number 1 on pc, and trying to make him my number 1 on xbox. He just needs a lot of love to get him to where he is on pc for me.

2. Nidus is just so fun to play.

3. Mesa looks cool, and a sleeper, but still very powerful and super tanky.

Top three favorites?  That's hardly fair.  I have a rotation of more than half a dozen "favorites" depending on mission type and enemy level.  But if you were to put a gun to my head and insist on just three I'd say...

Trinity - my main, I use her most often because she relies on weapons to deal damage, and she allows me to facetank like few other frames can.

Nidus - my go to for most infested missions. 

Loki - after all these years, invisibility still stands as some of the strongest cheese in the game.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG