Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis Corpus Head does not open up [Fixed]

johnyF01

My son and I had the same problem with the Corpus head a couple of days ago. First attempt we got stuck in Phase 1, and then second attempt we got stuck in Phase 2.

I was a Loki and my son was an Excalibur.

Our third attempt succeeded when we tried the following (which may have had no effect, but we did them anyway out of frustration and superstition).

1. Killed the Corpus head first, ignoring the others in the meantime, for both phases.
  2. Did not skip the cinematics.
  3. Did not use specters or Loki's Decoy (which we had used in our prior attempts).

The historic relic assassinates LEPHANTIS to appear BUG.In the game LEPHANTIS when second stage remain a can't opening mouth to cause can not carry on, end cause task's failing because of the time be over, making the reward that I before beat also have no me can provide a game to cut diagram.Hope be replied a thanks

本人所属中国区游戏ID:lxlzp LEPHANTIS是指游戏里刺杀目标名也就是遗迹中的BOOS因为恰好在这次任务拿到了难得的飞船系统部件而却因游戏BUG而失败所以感到失望本人比较看好该游戏期待DE能更好的为玩家提供游戏乐趣
China game ID that I belong to:lxlzp LEPHANTIS mean assassinates the target BOOS that is also in the historic relic in game because got hold of rare airship system in this task just parts but but because of game BUG but failure so feel disappointment, I am relatively optimistic about the game expectation DE ability better provide game fun for the player

yea same bug, happened twice in a row for me. Seems like a monster gets stuck inside him or something. Please fix this, it sucks losing keys to something out of my control. First time it happened on the second phase, but it was the same head that wouldn't open.

Screen shot: 7C4531C4FC8F94E5B0434F59D5AD63B8F58B6218

Edited by RobertSythen

Hi, let me make this clear off the bat, I LOVE warframe. That being said, the game is being ruined for me because of the terrible lephantis fight. It's horribly designed from the start and what's worse is the bug that I've faced 5 times, which is every time I've fought it. Mechanics aside, it's simply unwinnable for me because the corpus head of the boss stays shut forever partway through either the first or second phase. And if I try to wait it out the mission fail timer starts and I'm left unable to do anything but stare at that last, idiotic head as it jeers at me knowing I'm helpless. I just had to complain about this because this has me so incredibly frustrated when I want to progress through the game to new planets and be able to focus on the fun of the endgame, of playing around with everything warframe has to offer.

I believe i have found whats causing the problem. Corpus head spawn infested outside arena and as we cant kill mobs, head wont shoot another ones. Sometimes i can see mobs in the corridors near closed doors and if i manage to kill them and infested eggs (i dont know what is proper name for this) Corpus head opens and shoot another infested (sadly outside arena).

Devs,

We have been grinding the Lephantis Assassinate mission for a while now to get Nekros, but maybe 40-50% of the runs we have done so far we have been forced to abandon because of the Infested Corpus head refusing to attack. This has happened many times on Phase 1, and once on Phase 2 now. 

Is there any way around this or have we wasted our time on this?

Regards,

Ethervex

same here, I've had to abandon 3 times in a row now. 
at some point during the second phase it's as if Lephantis starts to act as if the corpus head just isn't there, if I move around to position myself in front of said head he will just turn to follow and so on.

It does seem to open up early on in the fight all the time, then something triggers to stop it attacking, so the solution would be to kill it quickly like MattyBear21 said. Higher level parties shouldn't have trouble with this but my party of low-ish level frames can't output that much. Very frustrating!

I've seen this posted a few times across different sites, doesn't seem to be getting addressed as far as I can tell?

I just had this happen to me. I could literally stand and do nothing because I had killed the other two heads. The Corpus One would pop up, look at me, then go beneath again. It never attacked or opened its weak spots.

Edited by not2human

I am currently having an issue with the assassination mission on the orokin derelict. The head that first appears in the opening cutscene on the first phase after a while refuses to open when playing solo. However when playing with another player I am able to get past the first phase but then the same head only opens the once at the start of the second phase and refuses to open.
This is the last thing I need to do in order to unlock the Eris junction and is preventing me from moving forward.
Please can you advise on how to fix this or when this mission is going to get a fix for the bug?

51 minutes ago, osjiwarrior said:

I am currently having an issue with the assassination mission on the orokin derelict. The head that first appears in the opening cutscene on the first phase after a while refuses to open when playing solo. However when playing with another player I am able to get past the first phase but then the same head only opens the once at the start of the second phase and refuses to open.
This is the last thing I need to do in order to unlock the Eris junction and is preventing me from moving forward.
Please can you advise on how to fix this or when this mission is going to get a fix for the bug?

It's the Corpus head. Search Lephantis Boss Bug on the forums, you will get a bunch of results.

It's a common issue at the moment, I think we just have to wait for DE to fix it (read some of the other posts, might have suggestions)