Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat is broken

(PSN)DJWILDCARD

So my chat box is completely broken and is stuck on a loading bug. It wouldn't be bad if it was just one menu, but I can't access my clan chat, alliance, group... It's been like this for two days now and I really need to be able to chat. Please send some sort of feedback so I at least know why this is happening. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know right ive had this problem for 3 days and nothing. Ive sent a ticket and NOTHING! Ive made a discussion and NOTHING! Everday i go to "recent staff replies" and I see DE's answering people's BASIC questions. they pick people, So then why didnt they help everyone in this discussion. Busy or not I shouldnt have to wait this long for help on a bug AS BAD AS THIS! i spend money on this game when I can to help support because out of ALL the games I played (AAA games included) I really love this one but now... if i want something that takes plat then instead of trading for it like everybody else. I have to spend money on it because one of the most important features in this game is freaking broken! I know im ranting but I SERIOUSLY feel like no ones ever going to help us...

On August 26, 2017 at 6:37 AM, (PS4)FoulNightmare said:

this has been happening to me as well. I'm a PS4 user and I tried deleting it and re installing and nothing. this has been an issue for about a week or so. please fix this DE. seriously.

As of the hydroid prime update,its working now for me on PS4. You?

I feel it was something on their end considering all the similar posts from users here.