The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2017 End Game Nikana Prime Build?

Koshiro-Ryu

Question

Hey guys, so I followed a guide on youtube for my nikana prime build but I just don't feel like I'm doing enough DMG against level 70+... Is my build out of date?

I don't really red crit, sometimes I'll get a orange crit. 

This is my current build: 1 Forma

*Tranquil Cleave

-Pressure Point

-Body Count

-Blood Rush

-Jagged Edge

-Berserker

-Buzz Kill

-Fever Strike

-Shocking Touch

Is there a better Nikana Prime Build that I could be using?

8 answers to this question

They've changed the Enemy Scaling a bit from what i've noticed (could be wrong though?) but the build looks fine. I personally never use elements, bloodrush, bodycount or that new one like that, but i havent noticed any problems with Nikana Prime or Melee in general in higher levels.

Why aren't you using Organ Shatter with crit build? It is better than Jagged Edge mod in every case. Also, u may also want to use dual stat elemental mods to gain more status chance.

Oh, and to get red crit sooner you may use True Steel mod.

Edited by xEQuESx

34 minutes ago, xEQuESx said:

Why aren't you using Organ Shatter with crit build? It is better than Jagged Edge mod in every case. Also, u may also want to use dual stat elemental mods to gain more status chance.

Oh, and to get red crit sooner you may use True Steel mod.

Thanks man! I put on True Steel and Organ Shatter I'm seeing Orange crits like crazy and red crits pretty often! 

Replace fever strike and shocking touch with virulent scourge and vicious frost to make viral. Replace buzzkill with weeping wounds (if you have it). Replace body count with drifting contact for additional status chance. As mentioned above replace jagged edge with organ shatter.

That's how I mod my nikana and it performs very well. Mixing slash and viral makes for a killer combo.

Edit- for even crazier dps replace buzzkill for condition overload instead of the weeping wounds I mentioned above.

Edited by (XB1)ITDeveloping