Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

◈Falcon Legion◈ | MR 3+ | Rank 10 | Huge Dojo | 100% Research | 3+ Years Running Strong | Discord(Mandatory) | Gilded Phoenix Alliance | Eidolons Hunt | Friendly & Active Community! |

-FL-Ghost

Ingame Name: Poseidon8734

Country of Origin: United States of America

Mastery Rank: 10

Will you be able Discord? Yes

Why u wants to Join us? I really want to grind and grow in MR to get ready for the open world expansion and I need some people to do it with. It would be great if it was you guys :)

Ingame Name: Xuen17

Country of Origin: UK

Mastery Rank: 4/5

Will you be able Discord? Yeah

Why u wants to Join us? :highfive:Never been in a clan LOL, and wanna rank up rapid for new expansion:cool:! (Reason for ingame name differ to the one im logged in to... i didnt like using that acc coz it was Excalibur. Dont use it anymore. Didnt mean to log into it):cool:

Edited by TKxBlaDeZ
Missed summet

Ingame Name: SHADOWxWOLF

Country of Origin: United States of America

Mastery Rank: 12

Will you be able Discord : Yes

Why u wants to Join us : Seems like a respectible clan. i use to be in another clan but it basicly died of inactivety from everyone. im willing to also help other players that are in need. i have over 670+ hours into the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Ingame Name: Children0fDeath

Country of Origin: Czech Republic

Mastery Rank: 12 soon 13

Will you be able Discord? for Sure 

Why u wants to Join us? looking active friendly clan i already have but other players are inactive so i leave it . and u guys looks like good comunity and ofc i must learn how to go raids ;) and ofc age 28 

ngame Name: Barylka111

Country of Origin:Poland/germany

Mastery Rank:16

Will you be able Discord? Mostly the whole day

Why u wants to Join us? Because i look for a good active clan idc really about the clan research mostly i care about the active community 

Ingame Name: AmayaxChan

Country of Origin: USA

Mastery Rank: 17

Will you be able Discord? yes

Why u wants to Join us? i would love to join im always a solo player looking for new friends to play with. Ive been playing warframe for 4 years off and on. Im a hardcore gamer always willing to help as much as i can. ive been looking for a good clan to join for so long most my clans ive joined over the years are no longer active. would love being on chat in discord meeting everyone. also just having fun farming and wasting time would be great.