Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcanes available to the people not so fortunate with plat or experience.

(XBOX)D3L7A Z7R1K3

Just now, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

So basically f*** people who have lives and can't organize a group of 8 people together to run them? If they had a solo version of a raid or else a cut down version designed for less people that would be fine, but currently it's too time consuming to do with only a few people unless you cheese it. 

Raids take 15-20 mins each. You can't possibly be that busy. And if you are,what are you doing playing video games?

Just now, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

So basically f*** people who have lives and can't organize a group of 8 people together to run them? If they had a solo version of a raid or else a cut down version designed for less people that would be fine, but currently it's too time consuming to do with only a few people unless you cheese it. 

Holy, can you not read? There's a whole discord server/community dedicated to teaching the raids to make people understand it with constant groups/activity within the communities, in future please read other peoples post before making such an ignorant comment 

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

So basically f*** people who have lives and can't organize a group of 8 people together to run them? . 

Yes, it takes 15-20 mins tops. If you are indeed that busy. Well you cannot do even sorties with survival /defense etc in them. So lets have sortie rewards given out everyday in normal missions

Edited by --Q--Kyl0Ren

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

It takes less than an hour to do all 3 raids. If you used the resources provided, you wouldn't have much issue finding people to run with! This is again more about laziness

Edited by --Q--Daddy

I personaly would prefer if raids would give tokens instead of arcanes , when you would use tokens to get arcanes , something like 1 Token = 1 random tier 1 arcane / 2 Tokens = 1 random tier 2 arcane / 3 Tokens = 1 random tier 3 arcane 

1 minute ago, bad4youLT said:

I personaly would prefer if raids would give tokens instead of arcanes , when you would use tokens to get arcanes , something like 1 Token = 1 random tier 1 arcane / 2 Tokens = 1 random tier 2 arcane / 3 Tokens = 1 random tier 3 arcane 

Bruh, after all this while asking for the same system in sorties. One can only hope, but both of us know its not going to happen ever xD.

3 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

So it would be 3 raids for a chance to get 1 rare arcane when I can do 3 for a chance at 3 rare arcanes, I can see what you mean but that would make people that currently raid even less motivated since they have an even smaller chance of getting the arcane they want and would also increase the market price in arcanes by a lot probably. 

1 hour ago, Ceciliya said:

Holy, can you not read? There's a whole discord server/community dedicated to teaching the raids to make people understand it with constant groups/activity within the communities, in future please read other peoples post before making such an ignorant comment 

Can you actually have a life? It's kinda pathetic when you have to PLAN around a video game.

Edited by (XB1)Demon Intellect

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

Yeah bull. Maybe now they do. When they first came out they took hours.

Raid mechanics are the same now as they were when they were first released. They haven't gotten faster over time. 

Or do you want the game to cater to your needs? I only have an hour each day to play but you don't see me asking for all content in the game to be squeezed onto that hour. How much more entitled can a person be?

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

Can you actually have a life? It's kinda pathetic when you have to PLAN around a video game.

If you think it's pathetic, don't do it. Also, don't complain when the people who DON'T think it's pathetic actually do it and don't need to complain.

You have to lie in the bed you make. Have your cake and eat it. 

Besides, no one is forcing you to play, and it was your choice to have a kid. The rest of us don't need to cater to your lifestyle choices. 

1 hour ago, -dicht.Goko- said:

Raid mechanics are the same now as they were when they were first released. They haven't gotten faster over time. 

Or do you want the game to cater to your needs? I only have an hour each day to play but you don't see me asking for all content in the game to be squeezed onto that hour. How much more entitled can a person be?

Entitled? No. Asking for content to be accessible to people limited on time isn't called entitlement.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

Entitled? No. Asking for content to be accessible to people limited on time isn't called entitlement.

Or, you know, you could do what the rest of us do and get better at the game?

And yes it is called entitlement. Your asking the entire communities to bend over to accommodate your specific needs. No. 

If you don't like it, tough. 

Like I said, having a kid was your choice. The rest of us don't need to lose out because of it. 

It's a concept called majority rules aka democracy. Look it up. 

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

The content is accessible to people limited on time. That being said, if you lack the time to play, then Warframe is not the game for you. The very premise of this game revolves around an investment of time. Everything is available for free but is locked behind pseudo-RNG. If you want immediate reward you have to pay for it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

The content is accessible to people limited on time. That being said, if you lack the time to play, then Warframe is not the game for you. The very premise of this game revolves around an investment of time. Everything is available for free but is locked behind pseudo-RNG. If you want immediate reward you have to pay for it.

I have to agree.

Arcane require time investment simply because DE intended them as end game content.  I've yet to play a game that provides all end game gear easily and with little to no effort.

There are two options for obtaining arcanes; purchase them from players with play or other goods, or, play the raids.

Granted, they don't take 15 to 20 minutes unless you're in a skilled and experienced team, but even for someone at my level of experience and fear, it takes about 30 to 45 minutes. (Load times, disconnects, having a couple people less experienced, etc.)

I have mentioned earlier in the topic about having an arcane quest and I still stand by that.  New players need to know arcanes exist before they can strive for them.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

Actually, per the definition of the word, it is.  You're asking for special treatment.

As much as you seemingly loathe the idea of planning around a game, for trials and raids, due to the level of preparation, equipment and teamwork, you have to plan them.  Once you've gotten comfortable and experienced, it's far less of an issue.

5 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Just sounds like Grace and Avenger need to be nerfed, then.

The mindset of this is why Telos Boltace is useless, Mag is complete trash, and Tonkor/Simulor are MR Fodder. Grace and Avenger don't need a nerf, the completely useless resistance arcanes need a rework to make them viable (ex: Arcane Nullifier boosts magnetic damage on a crit, or Deflection increases slash damage by X%.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

Yeah bull. Maybe now they do. When they first came out they took hours.

When you did your first. If you can push yourself to improve strategy outside of raids, you can get sub 13 mins every LoR. I did that myself with Nova Portals and I did not just dive into LoR. Use Nova and try and go as fast as you can in a Sortie, or refer to numerous guides about getting faster and watch videos. The resources to improve are available, it seems like you are either A) Lazy or B) Entitled for no challenge. 

So this is out there:

http://wf.christx.tw/search.php?id=321agemo

http://wf.christx.tw/JordasSearch.php?id=321agemo

I like the idea of having a weekly random arcane reward, but not at the moment. The reason for this is because Raids needs more focus.  There are still glitches and bugs in the raid that needs to be fixed (some being quite major e.g. Spores not registering in Stage 3 of JV on client side). Having alternate access to the reward may result in less people running raids, and these bugs never getting fixed.

EDIT: btw, the current record holder of LoR is 8mins 8 sec, LoRN 8mins 19s, JV 11mins. so if you're really REALLY good, you can actually do all 3 raids in under 1/2hr.

Edited by 321agemo

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

You have to choose how to invest your time. .just because your priorities are relegating your availability to play doesn't mean the game should be changed just for you. 

I don't get it. .I have time to ride the motocross track twice a week, play on 3 soccer teams, work a full time job, exercise, go hunting, hangout with friends and my family. .girlfriend. . I get what I want out of these things because I'm in control of what I do and planning what I want from them. .not what they do to me. .All this is about you not getting what you want. .I can't defend that, I think it's pretty clear right now Warframe is accessible. You're asking for end game content to be changed to fit minimum play time. What a joke! I'm so tired of this whining from tenno. Find creative ways to suit your own needs instead of blaming the format the game is in that works for the majority of everyone else. .It shouldn't be that your routine outside of Warframe dictates how Warframe is done. Sorry, that's dumb and you can make a plan around what you want in the game instead like everyone else does. Oh, and then we have those insults at tenno for having arcanes as having "no life" which is also a load. .maybe they're better planners. .just rude and impatient pricks playing this game now.

I earned my arcanes from trading platinum. It was my choice how I got there and I didn't mind the effort at all because it was rewarding when I finally got them.  

You're asking for an exclusive end game reward to be more accessible because you can't commit time to it. This is a nice way of saying you can't hack it. Arcane Energize is one of the most influential if not the most influential reward in the game. .and lo and behold the in game economy reflects that. This isn't an arcade game, but people like you are slowly eating at the core of this game trying to make it one more and more. Arcane Energize should be seldom seen in a game, it's ridiculously good and feels powerful. If everyone has it not only does it tilt the game but it also loses meaning. I don't know, this new group of tenno can sod off. .for reals though

You're acting like a Mom at the drive thru cutting in line and throwing a fit at the counter because you have hungry kids in your car and "it's taking too long". As if the universe revolves around you. It is entitlement. Weak! ! 

Edited by komoriblues

3 hours ago, 321agemo said:

So this is out there:

http://wf.christx.tw/search.php?id=321agemo

http://wf.christx.tw/JordasSearch.php?id=321agemo

I like the idea of having a weekly random arcane reward, but not at the moment. The reason for this is because Raids needs more focus.  There are still glitches and bugs in the raid that needs to be fixed (some being quite major e.g. Spores not registering in Stage 3 of JV on client side). Having alternate access to the reward may result in less people running raids, and these bugs never getting fixed.

EDIT: btw, the current record holder of LoR is 8mins 8 sec, LoRN 8mins 19s, JV 11mins. so if you're really REALLY good, you can actually do all 3 raids in under 1/2hr.

Those times are hella glitched lol

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

Yep. Play any @(*()$ MMO out there, raids are end game content for a group of players who commit to doing it for exclusive, rewarding gear.

Also, raids can be done with only 4, and it's actually fairly easy to do so as well. Join a server like the Raid School Bus, someone's personal server (like mine, but i'm not so sure i like your attitude, so probably not), find some friends, or go into recruit chat during active hours. Takes like 2 mins to find a group. 

If you don't have like 20 minutes (long time for LoRs, average for JV), then you don't really have time for much of anything, so you can't really even complain about things. Arcanes aren't even that useful, so you'd only really care about them for a really specialized build. Which you don't need in missions that only take 20 mins.