Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I going crazy? I swear login boosters used to be 3 hours, they're all 2 now!

Periselene

Tell me I'm wrong, please, I don't want to believe this company actually nerfed an incentive to show up.

Edit: login said this one was 2 hours, duration on menu says 3 hours - let's see which one is correct.

Edit: Booster has now counted down to 1 hour (less than 2 hours) remaining, only ~30 minutes after posting this.

I should clarify, the login reward SPECIFICALLY said "2 hour Credit Booster".

Edited by Periselene

50 minutes ago, Periselene said:

All the time I've played (850 hours ish over 3 years) I've gotten 3 hour ones. This is really sad.

Same for me. This sounds like a change, and not a welcome one.

But perhaps one which matches up with DE's stats on how long players actually play when they log in.

2 hours ago, Periselene said:

Edit: Booster has now counted down to 1 hour (less than 2 hours) remaining, only ~30 minutes after posting this.

I should clarify, the login reward SPECIFICALLY said "2 hour Credit Booster".

errrrr right, there is a login reward of 2-3 hour boosters

Ths is just the math of the booster system, you actually get three full hours, unless the booster is otherwise listed as a two hour, one hour, 30 min, weekend long, it starts at three hours but immediately ticks down to 2 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, causing some visual confusion because you cannot see the minutes left.

Primbone I'm not sure what you're trying to do, on my end it looks like you just quoted me and that's it.

I got a 3 hour booster tonight and the duration once I was aboard my Liset was listed as 5 hours but I know that's not true.  As soon as I went and did a mission it now shows <2h instead.

DE, you need to fix these displayed times. They're all messed up.

Edited by Periselene