The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Nova Op?

S3ven0F13

to people that argue "new frame so nerf it" vauban did get nerfed and nekro isnt that great, nova is still insanely broken. The explosions are negligible because at higher levels it doesnt matter but causing all effected targets to take double damage and move 50% slower? dont be a bunch of idiots and tell me thats balanced that makes no sense. Antimatter drop doing 16k dmg with hardly any input and the orbs do serrated blade damage so they cant be mitigated. I love nova but shes insanely powerful in comparison to the rest, vauban is the closest competitor and hes not on par either.

Nova is my favorite warframe.  I like her just the way she is.  All her powers are useful, effective, and fun.  And, she is a cooperative Warframe.  That's very important in a coop game.  I can't say the same for all the other Warframes.

If you have a problem with Nova or any other Warframe then take it as an opportunity to come up with some creative changes to the environment.  It'll yield some fun game play which is a lot better than stupid nerfs.

Edited by ThePresident777

To be honest, DE better leave Nova as is. OR the same SH!TSTORM that happend with rhino WILL re emerge again.

and besides, HOW exactly is nova OP and Rhino not? Rhino's ULT does more damage and wider range than let say Saryn's and not to mention overpowered CC that it causes. and don't get me even started with the press #2 GODMODE skill he has.

^^^^ just my 2 cents off topic.. kinda

-remove any of the 3 things that Mprime does and it becomes useless, so, Great more useless frames.

Edited by Mabswer

- Ultimate Spamming Annoyance

- kill stealing effect

-ok if theres going to be CoolDown then IT is better be with ALL skills and all frames. "Grounded and Cooldown" Cooldown 10 mins minimum. and unable to cast on air/wallrunning. since we start limiting players rights to use those skills every where, How about we replace the Skills buttons with QTE's we know everybody likes those. QTE's would effectly remove Spamming of any sort, and would be more "streamlined" and " easy to use " to all you ADHD/COD players, we know YOU love those!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

im just horsing around above this point.

- thats just a number, only sensible action is to remove the "kill " count end match info and leaderboards, and replace those with Exp gained, you know, more important stuff, As most of you... youngsters seem to have an issue with those. Having killcounts in the first place and even putting them  up in leaderboard was a STUPID mistake on DE's part.

Edited by Mabswer

And, she is a cooperative Warframe.  

Not with her current ultimate, she isn't.

Co-op is as much about the chance other players have to contribute as it is anything else. M.Prime makes a mockery of almost every skill in the game. I can run around a mission spamming M.Prime and robbing every other player of the slightest chance to contribute. Lack of contribution is NOT fun.

Nova is not OP, but her ultimate certainly is. If you don't think it's going to be balanced, you're very likely in for a shock.

Frost is not OP, Snow Globe is OP

reduce the Frost power by snow globe ... you merit to be impaled on a stalactite...

About nova , i've her (it ?) level 30 and i find her too strong (ultimate) i've find it's too easy to kill with this , i prefer play frost for more chalenge 

reduce the Frost power by snow globe ... you merit to be impaled on a stalactite...

About nova , i've her (it ?) level 30 and i find her too strong (ultimate) i've find it's too easy to kill with this , i prefer play frost for more chalenge 

few things.

1. move out of the Mercury and Venus, thats ya #1 problem.. 1 of many i might add

2. well Dont SPam it, simple as that a$$hat. Starting area enemies are weak enough to die just by looking at them, again going back to the #1 problem.

-Start using Mprime once your primary starts doing 10 and 9 instead of 20 and 30. restrain and self control is the key in everything, including the usage of NOVA. Learn it!

Edited by Mabswer

Nova is not OP, but her ultimate certainly is. If you don't think it's going to be balanced, you're very likely in for a shock.

Yes, sure, As shocked as DE is going to the day after that "change"  just Because you run around Spamming 4, doesn't make it OP. it's about as much OP as spamming Rhinos #4. once again Restrain and self control |

Edited by Mabswer

Did a Nekros use Shadows of the Thread?

Anyways, Nova still hits for 999,999 with Anti-Matter drop putting her first for the highest damage frame, as well as being the second fastest frame, not to mention having the best vertical mobility with Worm Hole.

If DPS caps were not on most bosses, Nova could technically one-shot every boss. Except maybe lefonda since he has to be killed twice, or four times if you count each head in the first phase.

Third, play higher level missions; odds are you'll find that very few things are OP vs. level 130 Heavy Gunners.

Exactly this. OFCOURSE the most powerful, high energy skills on warframes are going to obliterate wave 5-10 of defense missions, if they didn't then the powers would be worthless anyways. I did a Narcissus run last night to Wave 50. M. Prime would kill maybe a handful of crewmen and a moa or two at that level. If we would have had a saryn, things would have been different. Get over it. My 4 forma'd Latron Prime must be OP because it oneshots things up to wave 35/40. Nerf plox

Yes, sure, As shocked as DE is going to the day after that "change"  just Because you run around Spamming 4, doesn't make it OP. it's about as much OP as spamming Rhinos #4. once again Restrain and self control |

Not using a power often doesn't prevent the power itself from being OP.