[DE]Megan

Chains of Harrow Update 21.3.0: Status [LIVE!]

[DE]Megan    55,118

August 14 Status Update:

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0 is going live TODAY at ~ 11am EST.

Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

======================

August 10 Status Update:

The Update 21.3.0 build is now in Cert! The team worked tirelessly and submitted it last last night so testing can begin ASAP!

We will update this thread with more information when we have it - thanks! 

:community:

======================

Xbox One Tenno! 

The console team has been working extra hard to send Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0 to cert, and we’re aiming to do that this week! 

We have grabbed a lot of goodies all the way up to and including Update 21.3.0, bundled up with a juicy list of changes and fixes.  

Here’s what you can look forward to in this update:

• New Weapons: 
    • Jat Kusar - Winning Melee entry from “The Best Defense” contest, concepted and submitted by fellow Tenno Silverbones.
    • Lenz - Corpus bow with an icy pulse and explosive properties.
  • The Guandao Collection:
    • Guandao Polearm 
    • Zakti Pistol 
    • Mozi Syandana
  • New Simulacrum functions:    
    • “Friendly Fire”, “Warframe Invincibility”, “Pause AI”, and “Kill Enemies”
  • New Captura functions:
    • “Pause AI” and “Kill Enemies” - Pausing AI will also dynamically pause and unpause any existing enemies in the scene. 
  • ...and tons of changes, fixes, and optimizations!

We will update this thread with more information about the build when we have it.

• Upvote 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Like 6

Yay! Can't wait for the Lenz, it's gonna be AWESOME. On a side note, please ignore the small but rather vocal part of the playerbase calling for a nerf.

Please, let it be.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

With this Jat Kusar the grineer will be met with a fire and fury like the world has never seen!....                                                                                       

Seriously DE you edited my comment SMH

Edited by (XB1)RogueTenno
Yall edited my comment >:(

Well this definitely helped brighten up my day, but I am not looking forward to "WTS Lenz Satiata. for the low low cost of your soul, first born, entire bank account, confidential assets and a few organs. ps its unrolled" 

• Upvote 2

Possibly unnecessary question, but I'm curious @[DE]Megan, will we be getting Hydroid's revisit before his Prime drops on console? I saw you had just announced 21.4, and I was curious if we'll get that in time? 

My Pirate Captain is ready.

The LENZ!!!!

It shall be mine.....and we rain down glorious hail of Cold and Blast upon all that my hunters eye sees as a target. 

No longer shall they run and hide from my arrows of the hunt....they will now know the mean of Cold hearted blast. 

Looking forward to this bow. Just need to get a fitting Melee to go with this and the Staticor....and the trifecta of force shall be felt. 

Will the hydroid rework be coming with this as well? Because it was teased yesterday and it would be a shame if we had to wait a couple more weeks before we get it.