Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan!!! Tenno of the Black Order Recruitment This clan was made for those without much time to play but want to enjoy the beneifits of a clan. All labs are already built for research. Ask for Discord clan link

(PSN)InternationalBLZ

Tenno of the Black Order are recruiting active players 18+. New Clan but players not new to the game.  Send in game friend request to InternationalBLZ

ADD ME WITH RELATED MESSAGE SO I CAN ACCEPT YOU EASILY!!

This clan is for everyone 18 and Older. Daily players, weekly players and whenever you got the damn time players. 

This clan was made for gamers not geeks. We understand that you have a life so there's no special requirements to stay within the clan.

Let's just help each other get strong and enjoy the benefits of the clan dojo.

Upgrading member capacity!!!!

Edited by (PS4)InternationalBLZ
INFO

I'm a new player and I heard that I won't get the full experience of the game if I'm not part of a clan.

I wouldn't mind joining but I'm a working dad with a wife so I don't have that much available time on my hands but would like to play Warframe over a long period of time.

If you're willing to recruit a guy like me let me know.

PSN: Jagaro

15 hours ago, (PS4)Jagaro said:

I'm a new player and I heard that I won't get the full experience of the game if I'm not part of a clan.

I wouldn't mind joining but I'm a working dad with a wife so I don't have that much available time on my hands but would like to play Warframe over a long period of time.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Jagaro said:

For sure this clan is made for guys like you

Hi my PS4 name is Dravisesyndicate, I'm somewhat of a veteran at warframe as I've been playing for nearly year. I have school on a regular basis and sometimes I don't have time to play warframe. I was in kicked sout of my previous clan a few days ago and my clan was extremely active with at least 200 people online and active everyday. I was kicked because I was traveling with my family for 2 weeks. Now that I'm back I'm currently looking for a clan with no inactivity limit because school starts for me in about 2 weeks so I need to make sure I'm in a clan before then. Please only recruit me if you have most of the research completed, the clan rank is 3 higher and there is no inactivity limit, please and thank you

Psn- Dravisesyndicte - Please only add me if your clan has met my requirements.

Edited by (PS4)Dravisesyndicate

1 hour ago, (PS4)Dravisesyndicate said:

Hi my PS4 name is Dravisesyndicate, I'm somewhat of a veteran at warframe as I've been playing for nearly year. I have school on a regular basis and sometimes I don't have time to play warframe. I was in kicked sout of my previous clan a few days ago and my clan was extremely active with at least 200 people online and active everyday. I was kicked because I was traveling with my family for 2 weeks. Now that I'm back I'm currently looking for a clan with no inactivity limit because school starts for me in about 2 weeks so I need to make sure I'm in a clan before then. Please only recruit me if you have most of the research completed, the clan rank is 3 higher and there is no inactivity limit, please and thank you

Psn- Dravisesyndicte - Please only add me if your clan has met my requirements.

Edited by (PS4)Dravisesyndicate