Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan!!! Tenno of the Black Order Recruitment This clan was made for those without much time to play but want to enjoy the beneifits of a clan. All labs are already built for research. Ask for Discord clan link

(PSN)InternationalBLZ

Just joined the game, Holy Christ, its so much better than i ever could have imagined. Love it. Im only on Master Level 1, but waiting for the timer to end tomorrow to go up to 2 (provided I pass). Have Oberan Warframe, bought it, happy to pay the $20 to support the game. Looking to join a clan. This sounds perfect. Dont always have loads of time but ill chip in and help others when ever I can. 

PSN: ShadesMcFluff

If you are still rec I'd love to join and bring someone with me. We're both in our 40s with kids (hopefully not to old) and we are both fairly new to WF but not new to farming and raids in other games. I will add you shortly.

My PSN - ruf_19 and my buddies PSN - brosdad

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:00 AM, (PS4)InternationalBLZ said:

Tenno of the Black Order are recruiting active players 18+. New Clan but players not new to the game. ADD ME (InternationalBLZ)

This clan is for everyone 18 and Older. Daily players, weekly players and whenever you got the damn time players. 

This clan was made for gamers not geeks. We understand that you have a life so there's no special requirements to stay within the clan.

Let's just help each other get strong and enjoy the benefits of the clan dojo.

Upgrading member capacity!!!!

Discord server up and running. Ask for link is already a member.

Hi! I just started playing WF last week and I'd like to join a smaller clan, so I can get the feel of growth rather than being recruited by a huge already stablished clan. I have no clue about many aspects of the game yet but I'm getting there.  If you are still recruiting it'd be great to join. My PSN is Ryuseikenz.