[DE]Megan

Update 21.4.0 Status - Coming Aug 10

8 hours ago, Ferah_Frithu said:

0R3ZhXa.gif

this is adorable. What's it from?

Hmm, I'm a little concerned that we weren't clued in on a Warframes rework like usual. Judging from the picture it looks like the tentacles are still in his power set along with some weird looking creature. I really do hope they've made Tentacle Swarm better, along with the rest of his powers. I don't know why but not being clued in makes me feel like this rework will be rushed....

4 hours ago, Navarchus said:

It's because there's so few Hydroid players that there can't be any outcry in any case I'd imagine.

This makes no sense whatsoever. Since when does a frames popularity dictate whether or not DE actually talk about it's rework? If anything they should be shining a light on making a relatively unpopular frame better.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Bravely_Casual said:

I'm hoping they made his 1 into a channeled ability, like a wet WoF.

Hehe when I walk into a room full of girls, you could say it is a wet world on fire ;) ;) 

10 minutes ago, Logan_Burns2 said:

Hehe when I walk into a room full of girls, you could say it is a wet world on fire ;) ;) 

Due to a traumatic past, you feel compelled to set women alight while sweating profusely?

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, tnccs215 said:

You missed my point. Compare this rework to Oberon's, or Limbo's. Presentations at devstreams, even Developer Workshop Threads. Now, it was just a "oh yeah you're getting a reworked hydroid tomorrow", relatively soon after they mentioning they would gonna rework him next.

It's the polar opposite to what I and most of the community are used to from DE.

As for Oberon the community had a whole lot of "themes" in mind that they wanted to be implemented. The critical information what needed to be changed came after it was released. I could expect they made this in a black box so they could implement their ideas for Hydroid themselves and ask us after the release if more needs to be done. 
Let's see how this one works first and be critical after that :) 

I really hope that they stayed true to the main concepts and added some synergy and maybe a little bit of control for you :) 

I hope that this revisit adds some kind of scalability in his kit beside eventual sinergies between his abilities, crossed fingers

42 minutes ago, Rakiss said:

Due to a traumatic past, you feel compelled to set women alight while sweating profusely?

Damn..... Didn't think anyone would see through me...... The urges are so..... so difficult to deal with...... They all made fun of me for..... for being skinny and liking to Hula hoop...... I'll show them.... I'll show them all! 

28 minutes ago, Narubion said:

added some synergy and maybe a little bit of control for you :) 

Synergy, yes. Forced synergy, hell no pls.

• Upvote 2

The one thing I hope DE have done, is make it so that Undertow no longer lets you sink into a puddle and go AFK for an hour to eat dinner. The amount of times I've encountered those types of Hydroid players on interception.....

image.jpg

Edited by TheGodofWiFi
  • Upvote 2

I just realized something!

what if they used the tech from the war within to let you control a freaking kraken like you could with the golden maw!?!?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Thunder, rain and lightning
Danger, water rising
Clamour, sirens wailing
It’s such a bad sign...

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

This cannot be.. :stalker:

27 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Thunder, rain and lightning
Danger, water rising
Clamour, sirens wailing
It’s such a bad sign...

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

If Hydroids new Ult is at least similar to that or this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Then I'm sold

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

If Hydroids new Ult is at least similar to that or this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Then I'm sold

The nostalgia ~^~

Just now, Corial said:

The nostalgia ~^~

It hits you like a.....wave. (•_•) /    ( •_•)>⌐■-■   /   (⌐■_■)

I'll show myself out.

• Haha 2

Annoucement about Hydroid revisited out of nowhere, no hint in devstream of prime time, that must be good

1 minute ago, Myscho said:

Annoucement about Hydroid revisited out of nowhere, no hint in devstream of prime time, that must be good

You read my mind.

2 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

The one thing I hope DE have done, is make it so that Undertow no longer lets you sink into a puddle and go AFK for an hour to eat dinner. The amount of times I've encountered those types of Hydroid players on interception.....

image.jpg

just gona put this out there

who goes for kills in interception? the whole point is capture 4 points and keep them captured, why would u risk losing them by going to kill enemies on the other end of the map?

and to this point, 4 hydroid, with 4 puddles each covering one node u can literally go forever at any level

When his rework comes im sure all my Japaneses Lady friends will love this new rework! Them tenticles made me damp before but now i feel super wet just looking at the picture! dont let me down DE  

34 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

just gona put this out there

who goes for kills in interception? the whole point is capture 4 points and keep them captured, why would u risk losing them by going to kill enemies on the other end of the map?

and to this point, 4 hydroid, with 4 puddles each covering one node u can literally go forever at any level

Except for the energy drain

1 minute ago, Cephalon_Ovis said:

Except for the energy drain

with pool of 415 and 175% efficency it's hardly a problem