Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.4.0

[DE]Megan

So i shortly tested his rework these are some short points i would like to see changed:

- Tempest Barrage needs some kind of buff e.g. Strip enemy armor of a certain %

- remove tidal surge and replace it with something actually useful e.g. water trail like nezhas firewalk but enemies that come in touch get armor removed or hydroid gets a buff of some kind that has to do with the enemy that came in to contact

- Undertow should make hydroid replenish his health when enemies are pulled into it. Some form of regeneration should happen. He is basically "rebuilding" himself

- Tentacle swarm needs to be completely reworked: Maybe a Kraken that fights beside you like Atlas Minions do

At this point the changes are really minor and not really anywhere close to what Oberon has become.

EDIT:

Ancient healers dont seem to loose their ability while under tidal surge leaving the enemies invulnerable

Armor accounts for damage dealt making base damge/sec way to low

tentacle swarm still slapping around enemies is still a major problem because A: they dont do enough dmg and B: no one else can hit them. At least let the tentacles push them on the ground keeping them in one place. Still would rather like to see something completely different.

Edited by GA-Bulletproof
new insight

2 minutes ago, Kroya said:

Holyyy shiiiiit; Always thought Hydroid looked so cool, but never tried him as people said he sucked

does this make him viable now? for endgame?

Nope, just tried him. He does no damage, the drowning on the puddle doesn't ramp up fast enough to even kill a level 50 enemy, his 4 at 180 power strength still only does 300 damage and the enemies are still thrashed around so they're impossible to hit while they're caught in the tentacles.

Henatacles* seek out enemies?  That is probably the single greatest thing you could've done for Hydroid right there.  The ability to charge it for more hentacles is double nice, because when I'm on a defense farming whatever I'm farming I usually have tons of energy and nothing to do with it.  This solved my two biggest problems right there.

The armor buff was a nice 'while you're at it' addition I must say.  A lot of people won't notice it or care, but it'll make someone's day.

Edit: OMG, yellow energy no longer looks vile on the 3.  Best update EVAR!

Edited by HarrodTasker
Addition

General Additions

• Added Spring-Loaded Broadhead to the Conculyst drop table and buffed Mod drop rate to counteract the dilution (the rares are still the same chance but the uncommons are now slightly easier to get).

So Spring-Loaded Broadhead becomes a mob drop ONLY after I have spend conclave Reputation points for it? :sadcry:GG DE

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hydroid Revisited

O dark forbidding ocean, what lies hidden in your depths, down there beyond the ken of mortal man, brooding in the everlasting night, far beyond the realm of sunlight; there lies a relic of a long-forgotten age, it crouches, waiting, bides its time, until it once more bursts forth upon the world...