Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.4.0

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Noktin said:

Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.

this is probably hidden so people who haven't done the quest cant interact with kuva or know what it is, if they decided to show it they would have to do extra coding to make it so people who haven't done war within can not see kuva

Hmm, if I could honestly request any change to the new Hydroid, it's that when he uses his drag from in Undertow, a tentacle comes out and drags them inside the water instead of them just magically being pulled into the water. Apart from that, Hydroid is so much fun now. 

3 hours ago, Tacritan said:

And thats it? You call THIS a rework? :facepalm: More tentacles and movement during the puddle for energy cost? Guess I had my hopes too high.

tbh at least they didnt change him into an entirely new thing (which most likely would've ended on them ttlly fcking him up) :)

42 minutes ago, ShadowAid said:

Anyone else having trouble updating? I restarted just before redtext finished, but it kept telling me content server unavailable. Update will resume shortly. My launcher goes unresponsive if left open. I've completely deleted it and re-downloaded and it got stuck at the exact same spot...? Any ideas...? Anywhere I can pull logs for someone to look at?

8 minutes ago, AngeelSky said:

Why i cant join in the game  WHY?!! [snipped] SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME?

Yeah I can't even connect to the server at all, much less get the update...
unknown.png

I'm disappointed in this rework i really expected more.Yes the overall buffs are nice and the visuals but it's not enough to make me go and play with him on even just low level missions.I was really hyped for the hydroid prime he looks amazing but the abilities are the same they have synergy but i expected like an excal rework where you make him goddamn amazing.

9 minutes ago, -cS-dalonico said:

tbh at least they didnt change him into an entirely new thing (which most likely would've ended on them ttlly fcking him up) :)

dude they couldn't have made it worse pretty much XD

So i say just scratch what is and make something totally new.

9 minutes ago, RurouniH said:

Yeah I can't even connect to the server at all, much less get the update...
unknown.png

Can confirm. I've tried to reset my compatibility, and run as Admin. Nada. Zip.

1 hour ago, FloraGreen said:

So what you say is that you gave the joke warframe a joke rework that did not change the fact that he had no spot on any team for any mission...

A slow Nova just pressing 4 is more useful than having 3 hydroids running around on a team... Do not get me wrong the idea behind Hydroid is funny, mostly because i like bad memes, but he feels like a kid on the playground who you need to pick up every 10 seconds because he pants his face in the sand at every step.

To be honest i cannot see the ability setup he has now, being other then a meme, no matter how much you would buff them and create synergies. He needs to a new ability setup that actually gives him a role on some teams, for some missions...

Waaahhhhhh

2 hours ago, Kosen said:

The rework is good, at least it made Hydroid better than it was before. However, it still needs some tweeks relating to his energy consumption and use of those abilities... But baby steps.

Unfortunately not when Undertow movement is far too slow to matter, enemies escaping from Undertow via movement, Tidal Surge costing too much energy considering it's worse than Slash Dash and Rhino Charge, the range of Undertow and Tentacle Swarm being nerfed to 1/4 the range they were previously, and with the charging times being 4x too long for Tentacle Swarm and Tempest Barrage.

Good stuffs,

but there are still a lot to fix, i wonder where they keep popping some issues.

But yeah, the major problem i had with Inaros quest is still not fixed, the quest still can be bought again even if completed the quest before, is not unique like other stuffs & players which does not know this and get the blueprint quest again to do it to help friends they find out they wasted credits, ducats, resources & time because you can't redo the quest, you won't get a new message and vase or any update... And the support was really slowww, here on forum page i sent you a PM which you did not check it yet not even till this day!

Thank you guys so much for your continued hard work on all aspects of the game!

Excited to feel the flow of Hydroid's powers now that they synchronize much better~

Keep it up and I'm glad to see you guys revisiting powers and frames as time goes on!

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.4.0

Fixes

• Fixed the "forget what you're doing and kill everyone" objective randomly kicking in during Invasion missions (the faction you're supporting probably isn't going to be happy about paying you to kill their own troops...) as per:

Capture missions also need to be fixed. A few days ago, when I was playing a capture, the objective changed to "kill them all", but suddenly we had dozens of capture targets to kill, all running to the exit. Mission failed because we couldn't take down all the 117 or so corpus targets.

Went to the simulacrum to test out the new Hydroid rework. I noticed a couple things like his undertow having enemies past 3-4 slip out of it, and causing you not to be able to consume any more for the duration of undertow despite any stat changes like power strength. Another issue seems to be that his tentacle swarm ability launches enemies hit by it into the air. As neat as that is it sort of makes the tentacles useless as they're not able to grab onto any of them. Dunno if these are bugs or not, but hey we're on the right track for a pretty decent Hydroid rework with the rest of the changes. Thanks for all the hard work, love you guys and the game!

Side note: I think his tempest barrage casting could use some kind of casting affect when you charge it.