Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration Bugging Out

Lyro

I'm re-posting this after making a ticket about it they said to post it here, I'm going to copy and paste:

I was in the middle of a Dark Sector defense mission on Akkad when two of our people wanted to extract, and two of us wanted to stay. When they left it did a host migration which threw me into someone else's game that was already partly done. So now I'm with other people in a new game, and all of my rewards were stripped away. I didn't get any of my credits,wave rewards, anything from the first game, and when the wave rewards come for the new game it shows on the first ones that it wasn't credited due to inactivity. So the game decides to do a host migration and strip away everything I've earned, and it looked like affinity and focus gained were stripped too, that's not right. I've had issues with the host migration lately where once I was in a Sortie mission, it did a host migration and the other person was still in my squad, but not in the game with us, they were still fighting, but me and the other two people had no enemies spawning, and we all 3 had to just leave the game because it broke. Same thing happened on a different Akkad defense mission where half of us were in one game, the other half were in another both sides fighting enemies but both in the same squad. The host migration is breaking, and it's messed up when it strips away the rewards I've earned, I even have an affinity and resource boosters on.

I actually had another instance similar yesterday. I was with three others in an Akkad defense mission, come round 5 the other two chose to leave so it was just me and one other. We get to about round 7 or 8 and suddenly host migration, it ends with two other people joining our game. keep in mind this is past round 5. However, the kicker is that the one guy using voice chat was super confused why he was there. He said they were in another mission when they got transferred over, he was just flying thru the sky when it did it. The thing was though that they weren't in a defense mission, they were doing excavation... And they were on Pluto. So they joined from a different mission type, on another planet, past the time they should be able to join. That would also have meant they lost anything they had collected in the other mission, and got no rewards or credits up until that point in our mission. The Host Migration system is super bugged, these kinds of things are happening a lot lately.