Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.4.1

[DE]Megan

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.4.1

Changes

• Improved the ‘charge up’ indicator for Hydroid’s abilities.
  • Maroo will patiently wait for the Stolen Dreams quest to be completed before she starts offering you weekly Ayatan Hunt missions. 

Fixes

• Fixed Hydroid’s Corroding Barrage Augment not applying to enemies in Undertow.
  • Fixed Hydroid’s Curative Undertow Augment not healing the caster or any allies when the caster is a Client.
  • Fixed duplicate Hydroid Undertow ripples.
  • Fixed a crash from a Host Migration. 
  • Fixed a crash from Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm.
  • Fixes towards Challenge title inconsistencies. 

Conclave Fixes

• Fixed Castanas, Talons and Ogris projectiles being destroyed in flight doing 4x damage with 2x radius in Conclave.
  • Fixed edge-case HUD script error when re-spawning in Conclave.

• Like 9

4b7a77cf435a17f5a74b6672b1588aae.jpg

Running Sortie 3 today after the rework went live, i went down and tried to revive myself. I synched the time with me bleeding out completely. Then a teammate revived me and it glitched my health. It gave me base shields and 0 health, i couldn't type, and clearly the operative wasn't dying. That happened to me (without me synching it afterwards) 3 more times.

Still no fix for the Panthera, Detron, and the Telos Boltace. Why won't you fix them? Seriously, it's been so long that the Telos Boltace's bugged Stormpath is basically a feature at this point. Oh, and when can we get a fix for low ceilings in open areas? It's kind of disappointing to play Zephyr, try to go in the air, and then be teleported back down because I wanted to get twenty meters into the air.

• Like 1

great update de just 1 problem its only a little one its just the fact that a bunch of people playing this game cant even chat right now because we cant connect to the chat servers and its been about a week now i can't look at any of the chat channels i cant even whisper andbest of all i cant even trade