Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.4.1

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Let me add this to the fray...   

Seems to affect Spira Prime as well... Now I might not have graduated with high maths*, but this doesn't seem to be adding up right no matter how I look at it:

7RfyK07.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

* this is a lie, I graduated with physics, calculus, logic and trigonometry magna cum laude. 

I am neither a math expert but I if something has 100 accuracy then if I target a still enemy and attack him I should be able to hit it with all my attacks.

For some reason Spria Prime 100 accuracy is so accurate, out of 12 throws I only hit the enemy 3-4 times (who is standing still!)

I have a feeling warframe has it's own law of physics :D

Edited by Doxorn

Poor Hydroid, it's not even a rework... New effects looks good but abilities need to be adjusted and fine-tuned. Right now it's almost straight nerf.

Tempest Barrage is now trash even more then before, no damage, no radius, no density, no cast speed. Charge is awkward and difference is negligible.

Puddle and surge is nice! But it's just puddle and surge.

Tentacles now toss enemies in the air, it is very bad. Tentacles still deal very low damage and somehow have worse radius and reach.

Main Hydroid flaws remains: energy-hungry abilities that require maximization of all stats, in the same time very low base energy, bad cast and movement speed.

Also unclear role in the game - Hydro is not support, not DD, not solo frame, has very situational control ability, has clunky secondary-support-farm ability now in one row with Atlas. Overall usefullness: worse then Zephir tier.

1 hour ago, chuckdm said:

I am seriously loving the Hydroid changes.  There's just one tiny problem.

When playing as Inaros, when charging Scarab Swarm, I can actually SEE the health drain WHILE I'm casting it.  This gives me a real-time indicator when I'm about to suicide so I can stop ;)

With Hydroid's new charge-ups, I don't see how much energy I'm spending until AFTER I release the charge and cast the ability.  This leads to accidentally spending over 200 energy on a single Tentacle Swarm, despite running Streamline.  And if that's the correct cost, that's fine, but the problem is that I can't see the energy drain WHILE I charge it.

Please make the energy drain for this AND Tempest Barrage show WHILE the tenno is charging the ability, NOT after it's finished.

Other than that, this may be your best rework since Frost.  All the right changes and fixes, nothing seriously broken.  Couldn't be happier, for the most part :)

I have streamline, and maxed charged ult for mine is around 80, so something isn't right there with your energy consumption lol

This 'rework' is of rush work. It is just basically putting 1, 2 and 4 being able to use in 3 plus having that new textured head but no textured tentacles is just rush work for the sake of because the prime version is coming soon. No wonder there is no preview of this 'rework' in devstream because DE knew it is a half-hearted rush work. Please don't do such thing again, DE :)

Hydroid undertow ability in ophelia Uranus sometimes makes people changed into archwing n even able to use them abilities while on dry land ... also sometimes it sends hydroid falling through the floor non-stop n keep falling again n again .. im guessing only happen in tile set that switch between archwing n land mode

https://ibb.co/cTLb7F

5 hours ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

What are you even talking about? It was a straight up buff.

no they were quality of life changes he has not changed in any way. with his nerfed base ranges, which they never put in the patch notes BTW, he is actually worse than before

18 hours ago, Sinnjid said:

Still no fix for the Panthera, Detron, and the Telos Boltace. Why won't you fix them? Seriously, it's been so long that the Telos Boltace's bugged Stormpath is basically a feature at this point. Oh, and when can we get a fix for low ceilings in open areas? It's kind of disappointing to play Zephyr, try to go in the air, and then be teleported back down because I wanted to get twenty meters into the air.

Sad thing is, I sometimes don't need Zephyr for that...

11 hours ago, Doxorn said:

I am neither a math expert but I if something has 100 accuracy then if I target a still enemy and attack him I should be able to hit it with all my attacks.

For some reason Spria Prime 100 accuracy is so accurate, out of 12 throws I only hit the enemy 3-4 times (who is standing still!)

I have a feeling warframe has it's own law of physics :D

Well there is a trajectory arc, which I take advantage of; although the misses I do when it's at 100% accurate in mid to close quarter range, I can accept as personal error.  However, when it has this level of inaccuracy, I can tell you that I've seen wild throws that are nowhere in the area I was aiming at.    

I've seen this occur with the Kulstar which uses the same mod and it's showing the proper mathematics (and statistical evidence) for its inaccuracy.  

However, the numbers -- make no sense.  The bottom line is 100-33=67...ish  Not 20 :facepalm: