Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Zariman Concord [IGNORE]

RetroNomad

Zariman
eI7pThn.png
  Ten               Zero

The Sect of Osiris has created a new alliance named The Zariman Concord based around small communities helping other small communities!
Ideals:
The idea is for smaller communities to have someone they can call on at all times for help without worry of speaking to very large numbers of strangers or feeling out of place. Just friendly clans helping other friendly clans.
Rules:
-Don't be a dip.
It's pretty much that simple. If you're a toxic clan or community with something to prove, you won't be welcome. We're here to help each other and strengthen our knowledge, supplies and collective MR together. 
- No clan is above another in rank or power. Period. The smallest Ghost clan has a voice with just as much pull as the largest in our ranks. "Democracy is not negotiable"
- No clan jumping within the Alliance. No member is allowed to leave their clan for another within the alliance. This is to help prevent drama from within the alliance. If you have clan issues, please handle them internally but don't be afraid to reach out to other alliance clan leaders as a leader yourself for help or advice. 
-We encourage internal trading with other clans of the alliance. More on that bellow.  
Trading:
We'd like to try and keep trading inside of our alliance if possible so that Plat is always in a rotation between allies. Helping to boost an internal economy thus further helping small communities grow and help each other. The plat wouldn't be lost to a large external source but rather just moved to allies and back to you in trade eventually. It's like in-clan trading but on a larger scale insuring someone you know  within the alliance may have something you need and vise versa.
PVP:

While a lot of clans are not PvP or Solar Rail active, we ( Sect of Osiris ) are happy to support your decisions. Just know that as an alliance it will take a majority vote to commit acts of war against another Clans/Alliances rail.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're interested let us know below!
Just leave your clan name, Clan size, How long you've been around and why you're interested and we'll be sure to respond asap!
If you have any questions don't be shy and feel free to ask.

Edited by RetroNomad
No longer putting this together

• 5 weeks later...

I lead a small Ghost clan named "Krithlacy" (4 active members), I've been looking around for alliances, and this one seemed interesting. I would like to learn more about the alliance before joining though.

-snowhead40 (Kaiser Snow)

If you wanna contact me on discord it is "iiLeSnow (Tank Professor)#6382"

I'm the leader of a Shadow Clan with 23 members called Tantalis, and we would like to join your alliance. We've been around for about a year and a half and have been interested in finding a new alliance after our last one fell apart.

You can reach me on Discord at Cinn#7780

I am 2nd in command of a ghost clan of 10 called Runescape Pkers, currently upgrading to the next level though. Name is Flyingchickenpoo, have been a member of warframe for 2 years but took a few months off and have started to pick up again with a few friends and random people we've met in-game! 

Edited by Flyingchickenpoo
grammatical error

Oh goodness, I'm not sure why this was brought back up after it's initial posting but we've scrapped the idea and have moved onto another Alliance and put this project down.
As the clan that created this, we are aggressively expanding so juggling these two things at once was a bit of an issue.

Sorry for those who have replied!
I'm happy you were interested but unfortunately as stated we've scrapped the plans for this alliance :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2017 at 4:59 PM, RetroNomad said:

For those curious about a discord. My clan is setting up an Alliance Discord for all alliance activity.  It will include Warframe news, automated alerts, Info bots and other goodies for all in the alliance to use.

I have my own alliance, but i have little to none experience in setting up bot, news and other alerts. I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me. 

On 10/2/2017 at 2:32 PM, StarshadowRose said:

I have my own alliance, but i have little to none experience in setting up bot, news and other alerts. I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me. 

Sure thing! It's pretty easy actually.
Head here for Genesis bot (can tell you everything going on at any moment)

Just invite it to your disc and once it joins just type the /help command in a text chat to get a list of what he can do!  ( It helps to have a sort of "bot spam" text channel for commanding bots without cluttering general chats )

General usage commands ;

If you want Genesis to track all alerts, use /track alerts items.
There are many different tracking options available, and they are all available from /track
Using /track alerts or /track invasions will not start the tracking process, you will have to specify which items you would like to track.
For example: /track alerts nitain and /track invasions catalyst
or for tracking all alerts and invasions /track alerts invasions items.
Switch platforms using the /platform <Platform>. Valid platforms are PC, PS4, and X1.
/baro can tell you when he'll show and what he's got when around
He can also give information on items from Wiki!

He has many more advanced commands but his general uses are fantastic.

If need be, invite him or any other bots you can find use for here or here to a private discord channel first so you can mess with  settings before you get comfortable with throwing them into your major Discs.
Enjoy!

Edited by RetroNomad

Clan name: Arisces (3 members, one of which is my gf) We've started this clan a day ago and we'd like t have some support and encouragement from friendly voices.

I have been around Since End of 2015 (Girlfriend has since last year)

We would appreciate to join your alliance :)

If you can invite through the in game, that would be really nice (since I dont come to forum very often)

Edited by TheRangedRANCHER
Forgot

On 9/15/2017 at 11:09 PM, Flyingchickenpoo said:

I am 2nd in command of a ghost clan of 10 called Runescape Pkers, currently upgrading to the next level though. Name is Flyingchickenpoo, have been a member of warframe for 2 years but took a few months off and have started to pick up again with a few friends and random people we've met in-game! 

Hello. Sorry for the late reply. Please send me a message on discord. my username is StarshadowRose#4924

On 9/12/2017 at 6:26 PM, MiseCinn said:

I'm the leader of a Shadow Clan with 23 members called Tantalis, and we would like to join your alliance. We've been around for about a year and a half and have been interested in finding a new alliance after our last one fell apart.

You can reach me on Discord at Cinn#7780

Please add me on discord. I tried to add you, but i couldnt. my username is StarshadowRose#4924