Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Titania

I really like that you picked titania for it :>

Maybe an idea for a theme, make her looks a bit like a vampire. Maybe the butterflies can be made to look like bats?
Or maybe a demon theme because you already started making those horns.

If you're going for a demon theme I personally would love it if you made energy color at the end of the horns like this:

large.jpg

Edited by Timedawn

8 hours ago, -Titania- said:

Yes! *throws money* YES!

Yes! *throws money* YES!
seriously though just the thought of someone making something for Titania makes me hnggh!
Suggestion though, put some beads on the circlet part, maybe lines going down that follow the contour and flames at the tip of either the horns or the circlet. Rest assured, when you are done, please hit me up and ill upvote the hell out of it. And thank you for making something for my new love.

22 minutes ago, Yehudiel said:

Yes! *throws money* YES!
seriously though just the thought of someone making something for Titania makes me hnggh!
Suggestion though, put some beads on the circlet part, maybe lines going down that follow the contour and flames at the tip of either the horns or the circlet. Rest assured, when you are done, please hit me up and ill upvote the hell out of it. And thank you for making something for my new love.

Why not a eye that is glowing with the energy color on the circlet, it should be a bit creepy after all :P

Just now, Timedawn said:

Why not a eye that is glowing with the energy color on the circlet, it should be a bit creepy after all :P

there was a directive not to use design elements that would resemble an "eye" or something similar i think

On 11-8-2017 at 1:01 PM, Yehudiel said:

Yes! *throws money* YES!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1107304083&searchtext=

Somebody already finished a titania skin for round 10 :>

Is there a theme for the titania skin? Cos it looks like a moth yokai, imagine having the furry moth antennae as the tips of the crown on her head and having glowing eyes on her wings - would be pretty cool. Sorry if they don't match your current theme but was just throwing out ideas :)

All the best and hope it gets accepted