Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Public Missions Will Not Allow Me to Join or Host a Party (Updated 11/10/2017)

Player224

This issue has first been noticed by me today, but could have started as early as the Hydroid rework.  Whenever I have public matchmaking on and I attempt to join a squad, it partially loads, gives me a "session unavailable" and leaved me in a glitched lobby where I am technically  in the squad but cannot select any missions.

Whenever I am the host of the public session, anybody who tries to join me experiences the same problems that I faced.  This results in a great deal of people joining the squad, not being able to enter the mission, and leaving to open up space for more people to have the same issue.

Extra notes: Restarted Warframe, issue not fixed.  Attempted to join other missions (even archwing!) but to no avail.

Edit 8/12/2017:  All of matchmaking is impossible for me.  Entering squads with friends will either kick me or them.  Entering a relay will cause me to load into an empty unlisted relay (E.G. instead of loading into "Kronia Relay 1" it will just load me into "1").  Also, the network analysis tool is saying that there are no issues.

Edit 8/18/2017: I have attempted to run missions with lowered graphics settings, but to no avail.  I also turned off DirectX 10/11, and that did not work.  I have now been unable to do any matchmaking for the last week.

Edit 9/7/2017: When Hydroid Prime was released, the problem magically fixed itself.  Unfortunately, the last update has caused it to happen again, and I am no longer able to play multiplayer.

Edit 9/29/2017: Glitch is mysteriously fixed.  Thanks DE.

Edit 10/1/2017: Glitch has mysteriously returned.

Edit: 10/21/2017: The first Plains of Eidolon hotfix fixed this bug, but ever since the "update" today the glitch has returned.

Edit: 11/10/2017: The bug was fixed for a few weeks, the longest time I've been able to do matchmaking since August.  Unfortunately that is no longer the case, as the glitch mysteriously returned.

Edited by Player224
Glitch has returned

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue. I was able to join people before but starting today, I keep getting a session unavailable. This started, for me, around the prime update. I would always come back from a mission in my own ship and not in the squad. Not too big of a deal, join again play again. Now, I am getting a session unavailable when I try to join a game and if I am the host, others will "join" but leave right away. I did get to host a game today and the other guy was complaining about the lag. Internet is pretty strong. Speedtest shows

6627950301.png.

• I have verified cache and optimized
  •  turned off udp in the game 
  • ensured the ports were forwarded
  • tested the network in game and it says no issuess
  • switched from directX 9 to 10 to 11
  • checked to make sure that there wasn't a parked core
  • updating video driver as of posting.

• PC Specs: MSI GT72VR 7RE with 16gb ram, Intel i7  7700-HQ,  nvidia 1070 

Update - Updated video card driver, turned off the killer wifi and still have the issues.  

Second Update - I have a killer wifi card in here and updated the driver and it resolved the issue. I am able to join parties and host without lag. For information, it is a Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1435 Wireless Network Adapter.

Edited by ccjarrod
Update