Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have one friend I can't reliably connect to

(XBOX)CaptCharlie82

Every single time I try to play with my friend, we get several errors. "You're already in this session". "Failed to join session". "Unreachable". "Player not found". Failing all of that, the game just flat-out freezes and has to be restarted.

Restarting the game and our Xboxes rarely fixes it. It is not our internet connectivity, we don't have these problems in other games and we use the Xbox Party app just fine. Normally when we do get into a squad together, our connection is fine. Sometimes when we get into a squad together, one of us is kicked outright or as we fly into a mission. There are times when we get kicked out of our mission AND to separate squads.

I could understand this happening on occasion. Sometimes XBL has problems, sometimes there's a connectivity blip, whatever. There's no reason we should be having this much trouble.

I have also have this problem. The only strange thing for me is that it only happens with one of my friends. If I play with any other friend it's fine. The other strange part is if one of my other friends host the group then me and my friend that can't join each other can play together through other people. 

Edited by (XB1)THEGUY090

I've been back and forth with support and this is really the only thing they can offer with help.  Check your ports, if you can try to just connect through the modem only (provided you don't have a modem/router together like I do).  Could rule out the router being the issue.

Here are the necessary ports:
UDP: 3960, 3962, 4950, 4955, 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
TCP: 80, 443, 53, 3074

• Please ensure that each of these ports are in the correct protocol (i.e. UDP in UDP, TCP in TCP) and also ensure that the ports match, both in your router settings, and in game under Networking Options.

• Now using the instructions you found earlier, please disable UPnP in your router's settings.

• Once done, please restart your computer/console.

And also this.

Can you please clear you cache for Warframe?

To do this:
1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
4. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

• Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
Edited by (XB1)BigPapaRazor