Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.4.2

[DE]Danielle

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors only creating 1 Lenz explosion instead of 3.

Why? why did you fix this?

This is just gonna spawn the Simlor/Mraige 2.0, there was NO need for this.

Please remove this before, all missions get spammed with this and then leading the weapon getting nerfed. We don't need to repeat the same mistake.

10 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

Well, one assumes this is going to play out like the Oberon rework.  They change something, get community feedback, change more things.  This is in fact the ideal way to carry out such changes.

Also Hydroid the worst frame in the game? C'mon, Zephyr is tons worse.

Sigh. Zephyr is limited by environment, except for that, one of best ingame deflection mechanism, stuns + knockdowns etc. Hydroid? Clunky as hell CC with "I am invincible puddle that does nothing except annoy teammates" theme.

after a bit of testing it seems that because of Nox's resistance to Damage over Time effects Hydroids undertow and tentacles do zero damage to him.

This must be an oversight as undertow can run for many minutes (around 5 minutes with 150 duration and 425 energy) hiding the Nox, keeping him alive and making a round of Grineer defence seem endless

Edited by beercritch

It needs to be reiterated how good his 1 is now.

Keep up the good work with the other abilities.

And can we get a Cthulhu reference in either a patch note or passive change? This is a valuable opportunity. It's extremely important.

16 hours ago, Diponegoro said:

Dear DE,

How about add elemental damage based on energy color (like chroma).

which will affect all the Hydroid skill. it will be awesome to see toxic rain and poisonous puddle.

OMG YESSS, great idea!!! I have always made my hydroid power color neon green from the infested colors cause I liked the idea of acid chemicals for his powers XD

I thought I was immune to the bugs everyone's been experiencing during all these Hydroid patches...turns out, I was not. But luckily just a small bug that doesn't hinder my game player; merely an annoyance. Whenever I go to trade in my Dojo, and use the drop down menu for filtering, "Duplicate" option isn't clickable, functional, or usable. I can press any of the other options with no trouble.

20 minutes ago, DracoBorne said:

"Overall I think he's in a great spot right now and got much of what he needed"
EBa17u9.jpg

I disagree. I love Hydroid. yea he needs some tweaks as I've said in an earlier post, but overall I like his (water form able) capabilities. I like his powers now work together and such. My biggest complaints are the range on 3 and 4, and 2-4 not being able to dye very well to match power colors in arsenal customization.

32 minutes ago, SilentDeathReaper27 said:

hydroid passive.

on kill summons a tentacle max 10.

this is something the community wanted changed and i talked to a few people on a lot of different sites this is a passive people are ok with that should be easy to implement.

hydroids barrage ability.

when cast from undertow all shots of barrage hit undertow to kill enemy trapped in undertow.

hydroids tidel surge ability.

all this ability needs is to increase in size with range mods.

hydroids undertow ability.

this one needs the most work but it is all simple changes.

1. enemys trapped in undertow are trapped even after moving.

2. after casting undertow you can leave it and the undertow should stay for the deration.

3. while in undertow hydroid should get a damage buff on all abilities.

4. when hydroid leaves the undertow he should get a armor buff.

basically hydroid could go from a low range dps frame to a long range hard CC tank with the use of undertow.

hydroids tentacle swarm ability.

1. enemies killed by tentacles have a chance to drop energy.

2. enemies hit by tentacles are knocked down instead of grabed.

3. optional if you want to see enemys flying DE make the dead bodies ragdoll when hit with tentacles.

the goal of this was to be easy for DE to implement and fit the theme of hydroid DE has but to also make hydroid more loved by the community.

down sides to hydroid.

energy costs.

abilities casted from undertow have less CC range.

you can take a way the stealth undertow gives hydroid.

enemies with high CC. 

i like this do this

What i would like to propose is that someone takes a look on how Banshees Immortal Skin still overwrites her Prime skin. Banshees Immortal Skin is quite beautiful imo and i would like to see it with her Prime details.

I love the new rework for hydroid but there are 2 things that could make hydroid better 1 bringing enemies with him while he moves in puddle form and 2, well puddle does so little damge but makes it where allies cant hit them i thinbk that it should either have a counter like volt but it goes up the longer you are in puddle form so your damage doesnt have to restart everytime a new enemy gets in it or have the puddle just soak up the bullets from allies and do damge to the enemies in side there are other thing that bother me but these two are the one that make me not want to play him.