Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.4.2

[DE]Danielle

I always wonder, what do people actually love about this revisit. Since it changes little to nothing in overall gameplay style. Damage is still low/killing enemies for resource farm is better on Nekros and even Atlas now. But hell, let's make him irrelevent to other frames with his current playstyle, and keep him worse troll than Limbo was.

I have an idea for his 4th: Make the kraken swim around, consume corpses of enemies and give additional loots by default (no need for augment anymore). The more corpses the kraken consumes, the more damage the tentacles deal. Get rid of that charge mechanic and give back the old range. If you want small range then cast 4th while in the puddle.

• Like 2

Heavy Impact, and by extension Rhino/Rhino Prime's passive still doesn't work as stated on the mod. Wiki says the passive is equal to max rank Heavy Impact and the mod is 6m and 300 damage on impact at max rank, which is about 20 feet for those using imperial, yet triggering it does absolutely nothing unless an enemy is either directly under you or right next to you on landing.

On 8/11/2017 at 3:11 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Improved the targeting of Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage liquid fury.

Better, still not great, but feeling better. Kinda feels like having both Barrage and Swam should do periodic retarget and update to "enemies" in its area.

I'd also like to see a 15% range increase across Hydroids powers. Just that little increase would make it feel better just having Strech (mod) on, instead of feeling like it needs both Cunning drift and Stretch.

On 8/13/2017 at 5:18 AM, kurokaze1998 said:

I have an idea for his 4th: Make the kraken swim around, consume corpses of enemies and give additional loots by default (no need for augment anymore). The more corpses the kraken consumes, the more damage the tentacles deal. Get rid of that charge mechanic and give back the old range. If you want small range then cast 4th while in the puddle.

This gives me a great idea what if the move held people in place andwhen cast from puddle he actually summoned the Kraken and it swam around and the bigger your puddle the bigger the krakken. I feel like that would feel more like and ultimate than abunch people flying around that cant be hit.

DE, I noticed that you fixed punch through on Embolist and on Panthera's alt-fire mode.  This is a pleasant surprise since I really like both of these weapons.  You definitely should have included this in the patch notes.  People who have never even used these weapons waste my time by arguing that nothing has changed.  "Bro, read the Wiki, that weapon has always had punch through."  LOL.  Perhaps these weapons were always *intended* to have punch through, but it wasn't working until now.

The punch through finally works, at least partially.  I can punch through objects; but if I want to punch through enemies then I need to use punch through mods.  In any event, it's a big improvement over not working at all.  Thanks DE.  Please mention these fixes in the patch notes next time.

Idk if Nyx is bugged or if this was intentionally...But when Nyx uses her 4 (Absorb) she can still be pushed, knocked down, slowed (eximus or infested moa barf), and lastly....her Absorb doesn't shield her from Drahk throws (stealing your wpn). Please fix

7 minutes ago, leadwolf1 said:

Very serious or I would not have posted it.

Dude, DE has a dedicated feedback thread on Hydroid right now in the Warframe&Abilities Feedback Section, if they only thought of the Council, why make such thing?

I'm not sure I can say what is going on the Council Forums, but I can say this: There is, or was, NEVER anything along the lines of "What should we change about this frame?" made by DE.

20 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Dude, DE has a dedicated feedback thread on Hydroid right now in the Warframe&Abilities Feedback Section, if they only thought of the Council, why make such thing?

I'm not sure I can say what is going on the Council Forums, but I can say this: There is, or was, NEVER anything along the lines of "What should we change about this frame?" made by DE.

hey that's fine , I am just stating what I herd to see if there is any truth in it.... for the forum is the only way to express or ask anything. I could have just copied all the founders remarks and then summarized the other players and waited to see if in fact it was true but , we are all suppose to be adults so I figured a would just ask the question.

34 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Thats utter bs

well a founder answered the question, however  you answering it does nothing you are not a founder and really would not know, so do not post something you are not really qualified to answer. this is a forum and as such the only form of communicating , so I asked what I herd ,. there is no harm in asking. and notice since I am not a founder I did not put it as a statement, I put it as a question.