The Remote Observer: Vol 11

[DE]Taylor

b56a004fb0741f0dab1cd5165ea60572.jpg

If you've been too busy following the call of the sea to read our update notes this week, worry not Tenno! Your weekly round-up of update note highlights is back. See what you might have missed in volume 11 of The Remote Observer. 

===========

Is there something that doesn't seem to work the way its intended? Let us know below and include links to your own threads if you got 'em. We are also always looking for potential QOL changes from UI upgrades to mechanic tweaks. Be sure to share them in a comment - even if it's a question about intent!

Here is a link to to couple of questions and bunch of QoL improvements I suggested a while back. It would be greatly appreciated, if someone from DE could make any comment on progress regards adding melee range in arsenal. In the post I've linked I've listed plenty of other weapon stats like max ammo, that should also be listed in arsenal.

Thanks as always for the this new volume / recap! (:

And for the "Still no fix for...." bit, here's one regarding Zephyr's passive not working at intended (which broke about over a year ago) -

Been waiting for over a year for this to get looked at, so I hope it gets addressed soon!
Cheers!~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Chroma's Fire Elemental ward aura visuals could do with transparency while airborne, as it currently obstructs vision below the player (example screenshots in the linked thread).

Also, the aura visuals only show on your frame, and not others. For example, Chroma casts Fire Elemental Ward while an Excalibur is in range. On Chroma's screen, Chroma is surrounded by the glowing fire aura, and the Excalibur is not. On Excalibur's screen, Excalibur is surrounded by the glowing fire aura, and the Chroma is not. (At least from what I've seen).

Cheers!