Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Trading Cards! (Under Construction)

(PSN)LeBlingKing

Hey, guys! I have made a topic like this before in the past, but I discontinued it out of disinterest.

I decided to hop back to it and upgrade the design of the cards. 

I only have Ash, Atlas, and Banshee so far, but I really wanted to show you guys the new and improved look.

jCa7KD3.png  3J7fZ24.png  lftpQgU.png

I might print these out once I complete the entire set, but that's for another day.

Leave feedback and suggestions! Thanks! :satisfied:

DUDE.

SERIOUSLY?

These look great! I mean, they're not remotely playable without a rule set or explanation of abilities, but wow! Excellent work; and I dearly hope to see this be successful!

Keep it up!

-Glory unto The Golden Empire

Edited by Squidsy22

Looks good. I would recomend using the defalt aperence for the warframes tho. As I have all frame, I can provied some images for you if you want. Also another thing before I forget, I would recomend using a glow effect on the text. Make the glow for white text black and white glow for black text. It will make it easier to read.

Edited by ThunderKitsune

15 minutes ago, ThunderKitsune said:

Looks good. I would recomend using the defalt aperence for the warframes tho. As I have all frame, I can provied some images for you if you want. Also another thing before I forget, I would recomend using a glow effect on the text. Make the glow for white text black and white glow for black text. It will make it easier to read.

I already have every Warframe, but I appreciate your feedback. I'll take the glow effect into consideration. Thanks.