Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deleted

Danjal777

On 12/08/2017 at 3:45 PM, Danjal777 said:

Hey Tenno, I have started a twitch page with the intent to help new Tenno understand anything in Warframe that has them confused or overwhelmed, please feel free come over and check it out and ask any questions that you might have.  Vets and anything in between are welcomed as well!  Come one, come all!

https://www.twitch.tv/danjal747

Sonic Boomed from General Discussion to Extras]Fan Zone.

12 hours ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Will have to scrap what I said earlier, tried to record one part on PS4 and the voice audio quality wasn't good for it.

Well I guess I'll help directly in public chat as I tend to from time to time.

Don't give up!  Where there is a will, there's a youtube channel.  Something you might want to try is recording the voice separately and superimposing it.

I'm going live again, come one, come all!  Listen to me blather on and on about things that are not important and hopefully be the pillar tot he Warframe community that I will never be in my own Community!!!

All are welcome!

Edited by Danjal777

Going live on the twitch!!!  Come on down and ask me anything I will teach the ways without using backwards methods like that Teshin guy!  I am primarily doing this to help new players learn Warframe...but everyone is welcome to come on dawn and party!!!

Edited by Danjal777

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...