Vasto (Prime)

Cerata
Glaive (Prime)
Halikar
Kestrel
Orvius

Mission:
Lua: Copernicus
Capture Alad Bursa and kill 50 of his forces.

Reward:
Any number of Items adding up to a total of 100 Platinum.

Post a screenshot here with proof and post your requested prize to claim. Abilities used and total kills must be visible or your entry doesn't count.

25 prizes are available to claim

Finishes on: 12 October 2017

Edited by ThunderKitsune

Had to take 2 separate screenshots because you can't get both total kills and abilities used in the same shot.

Spoiler

lDQCnS5.jpg

xFTcjXb.jpg

I'll take the Nikana Gemini Sheath and 2 Blue Potatoes. Thanks my dude!

This one was pretty challenging due to all the bursas and detron crewmen. I like challenging :clem:

7 hours ago, Cook-EN- said:

Had to take 2 separate screenshots because you can't get both total kills and abilities used in the same shot.

Reveal hidden contents

lDQCnS5.jpg

xFTcjXb.jpg

I'll take the Nikana Gemini Sheath and 2 Blue Potatoes. Thanks my dude!

This one was pretty challenging due to all the bursas and detron crewmen. I like challenging :clem:

I wanted to make it a bit more challengeing ^-^ Unfortunately I can not give you a prize because you brought a compantion with you. It may not have a weapon, but I do have to up hold the rules.

10 hours ago, ThunderKitsune said:

I wanted to make it a bit more challengeing ^-^ Unfortunately I can not give you a prize because you brought a compantion with you. It may not have a weapon, but I do have to up hold the rules.

Oh shoot, whoops. Forgot about that rule. I'm bad about forgetting things too. I almost forgot to take my hobbled key when I did this xD. Is it alright if I try again without my sentinel? If not, its fine. 'Twas a good challenge.

1 hour ago, Cook-EN- said:

Oh shoot, whoops. Forgot about that rule. I'm bad about forgetting things too. I almost forgot to take my hobbled key when I did this xD. Is it alright if I try again without my sentinel? If not, its fine. 'Twas a good challenge.

You can try again if you want ^-^

55 minutes ago, -DragonOfTheWest- said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tHqfLIQ.jpg

4UNzGsz.jpg

bS85CnT.jpg

Thanks for another chapter :D
3 weapon slots and 3 catalysts please!

Thankya for taking part ^-^ I'll get your prize to you soon.

24 prizes left.

tMGmBYi.jpg

This one was great!! Thanks Thunder!! As for the prizes, I'd like to have the Dojo Colour Pallette set, Argon Pegmatite and an Argon Crystal Decoration. Thanks a ton mate! Is this the last one? 

Edited by CapAllan

2 hours ago, CapAllan said:

tMGmBYi.jpg

This one was great!! Thanks Thunder!! As for the prizes, I'd like to have the Dojo Colour Pallette set, Argon Pegmatite and an Argon Crystal Decoration. Thanks a ton mate! Is this the last one? 

I'm glad you liked it ^-^ I'll get your prizes to you soon.

This one is the last one for this "quest", but I do have some ideas for more challenges. I did do a test for a team challenge, but it seems a bit easy since I could do it solo. I may get some friends together to see if that makes it harder or not. The team challenge does have a story connection to this "quest".

Any way, there are 23 prizes left.

9 hours ago, ThunderKitsune said:

Great job. I'll get your prize to you soon ^-^

Seems like the Pendero is the pistol of choice. Interesting.

22 prizes left.

Honestly, I had sold all the other pistols I had except this one as I was trying to max it. Pistols aren't really my kind of thing, but yeah. I guess the alt fire mode appeals to some people and it has pretty decent stats.

Also, I got the prize. Thanks mate!

Edited by CapAllan

1 hour ago, CapAllan said:

Honestly, I had sold all the other pistols I had except this one as I was trying to max it. Pistols aren't really my kind of thing, but yeah. I guess the alt fire mode appeals to some people and it has pretty decent stats.

Also, I got the prize. Thanks mate!

I see. Pistols and throwing knifes are my main two secondary types.

You're welcome ^-^

This was a really interesting challenge...I was expecting sentients, lucky for me only bursa showed up..Thanks a lot thunder for the challenge..looking forward for more....as for the gifts i'd love to have 1 warframe slots and 2 blue potatoes and one greater zenurick lens please...once again..thanks a lot man.1c5jFQ8.jpg

Edited by Prophet_007

5 hours ago, Prophet_007 said:

This was a really interesting challenge...I was expecting sentients, lucky for me only bursa showed up..Thanks a lot thunder for the challenge..looking forward for more....as for the gifts i'd love to have 1 warframe slots and 2 blue potatoes and one greater zenurick lens please...once again..thanks a lot man.1c5jFQ8.jpg

Sentients and assassins don't show up in capture missions ^-^ and you'er welcome. I'll get your prize to you soon.

21 prizes left.

On 19/08/2017 at 2:04 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

It's me, the guy with the mmo mouse of 12 side buttons, back for round 2

IZV4m7p.jpg

The price I want to claim is a fresh pair of Nidina armor set™

That's a lot of buttons. Looks like you did really with a clissic loadout. Your prize has been sent.

On 19/08/2017 at 2:26 AM, Dwolfknight said:

I killed myself TWICE with the Orvius... -.- does this count? 

Warframe0020.jpg

I even got to fight a Death Squad this time around :)

Deaths are fine. I don't have the Orvius yet, so I don't know how bad it gets. I have already sent you your prizes. ^-^

I would have replied soon if the damn forum bug didn't stop me from logging in.

19 prizes left.

Fun fact about my attempt: I was so sure that I would get the capture target with the Glaxion and the ice shield, so I prepared myself by putting on the mod insulation for extra cold damage resistant (got the dude who had a lanka and the ability to go invisible)

I just found out about this story challenge quest, and I must say it's amazing! Kinda regret not knowing about this sooner... Props to you for making this.

Here's my submission:

Ec49Ysv.png

I'd like to have the Riv Elite-Guards Bundle please. Thank you!

Edited by Hawkesjax

1 hour ago, Hawkesjax said:

I just found out about this story challenge quest, and I must say it's amazing! Kinda regret not knowing about this sooner... Props to you for making this.

Here's my submission:

Ec49Ysv.png

I'd like to have the Riv Elite-Guards Bundle please. Thank you!

I'm glad you like it ^-^ I'll get your prize to you soon.

18 prizes left.