Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Custom Games!

(PSN)equalavor

Ignoring all the negativity that comes through conclave, a feature should be implemented to allow making custoom private games! It's a pain getting a lame arena or running out of time during a fun part of the match. Editing time, arena, setting match loadouts and teams, and many other features should be added to private matchmaking! Something needs to be done to show conclave the love it deserves. I'm stuck waiiting for the next conclave event as I missed the last one, and in fear of the game mode dying without my chance to fully progress in it.

So really, the only new feature identified here is some means to choose a specific map and match duration, because "setting match loadouts and teams" can already be done in private matchmaking by communicating amongst the players involved.

Map selection seems sensible.
Sometimes a player will want to explore a particular map in solo to get a better grasp of how to navigate it.
Sometimes there will be interactions that only occur on a specific map (Missile turrets on Bunkers).
I can see compelling reasons for map selection to exist in private matches, and possibly for map voting to be expanded upon in public matches.

Duration selection is pretty trivial, though.
Shorter matches can easily be recreated by just leaving early. If you want more time on a map, map selection would already cover that.