Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

So Now I can just have max shield mods and just face tank with iron skin in nightmare mode vs Vampire? This is great! Only... Not really. Fail. Fail hard.

Vampire mode was great because if you had a team, you used the differing amounts of health to help each other up if you needed too. It provided a use for items that until now had been trivial in their existence. Ya know, healing items. It turned a casual stroll through a level in the frenzied hunt for kills, to keep not only yourself, but your team alive. Now, Now it's just 1 HP mode. No. Just No.

Sounds good so far, i don´t care too much about that nightmare stuff but i havent played it very often so that does not count^^ Will there be a bugfix for the situation when a host carrying intel disconnects? Happened several times that the intel simply disappeared then :P

"Vampire mode degeneration cannot kill the player" - Oh, God. Damn. NO!!!

It's yet no vampire mod yet, so casual.

Disgusting. If previously it took pleasure in its complexity, it is now only causes confusion. It's not a vampire mode, this is nonsense, he should take the life! Completely! For the fact remains that 1 hp - it is illogical to madness!

I'm terribly unhappy and disappointed.

And all because you're going on about those whiners that this mode seems complicated. Sob, sob. Sarcasm off.

+1  It's supposed to be a higher difficulty, taking out the risk of dying takes out the difficulty. 

Maybe have it eat at max shields once you hit the 1% cap?

Its okay not everyone can speak other language sperfectly. But um yeah I have no idea what you just said unfortunately the grammar was really bad.

Bad grammar is not nearly so much of a terrible thing as crappy critical thinking skills.  He's clearly saying that he's disappointed with how casual they made nigthmare mode.  Nightmare mode should be a nightmare, give casuals an on/off button.

I am completely STUNNED by people decrying the Vampire mode fix. News flash, dying due to circumstances that are beyond your control isn't challenge, it's bad design. It is absolutely mystifying that people would chastise DE for fixing a design flaw because of MUH CHALLENGE and calling people that don't put up with poor game design "casuals" (it also says a lot about them that they would use "casual" as an insult).

I take solace in the belief that DE has enough sense to ignore the unreasonable entitled types.

Taking the risk out completely isn't a fix.  Without the risk of dying, as long as you have decent mods, vampire mode may as well be god mode.

Edited by Aggh

Getting constant update failed errors, despite the Warframe FB page saying that it should be fine in the Japan/SEA/Oceania area (I'm in the PH). Anyone else getting this issue?

Me too, can't update, same message, I'm in Japan.

Time ticking away on the affinity booster than came with the pack I bought on steam too :/

CHANGES:

Vampire mode degeneration cannot kill the player -- lowest health can be is 1%. Must die to enemy fire or other environmental disasters.

Adjusted Vor’s scaling with tweaks to MultiPlayer matches. He should not get higher than rank 54 vs 4 rank 30 players.

Several more tweaks to Vor’s difficulty.

Removed Nightmare mode as an option for Mercury missions.

"/ignore" now stops invites from friends, ignored players will no longer be able to add you as a friend.

Captain Vor’s damage intake is now locked to stages, prevent massive damage from taking him down too fast.

FIXES:

Fixed the Sobek and Torid weapons so that they can be fired when coming out of a sprint.

Fix for account issues if user aborts dojo component having contributed with vault materials.

Fix Nova Drop disappearing for clients.

Fix Volt Shock chains not using correct energy colour.

Fix Volt Speed FX not using correct energy colour.

Fix Null Star not using correct energy colour

Fix for Corrupted Shield Drones not being targeted by Null Star.

Fixed the Glaive and Kestrels charged attacks so that they take into account any power stored in the weapon from mods such as Melee Channel.

Fix to Wormhole's destination offset.

Fixed the Seeker and Seeking Force mods so that their puncture amount increases with each level, instead of every other level.

Fixed clan emblems not appearing properly on Sentinels.

Fixed Corpus laser doors no longer activating after host migration.

Show the ClanHall recipe in UI, so clans can build more than one of these and increase capacity without increasing tier.

Fix for Sentinels getting into spammy state of ability use after a duel ends.

Fix for Sentinels getting spammy with their abilities as a result of faction changes.

Fix for objective indicator sometimes not appearing in correct location in some levels.

Fix missing up/down stat arrows when you purchase mod packs.

Yay

Just fill the levels with red smoke, out side of the spawn area, and the elevators that cause the vampirism effect. health loss/gain from kills. Make it a visible red fog floating above the floor. Solves all of the problems without making it wiener mode.

Getting constant update failed errors, despite the Warframe FB page saying that it should be fine in the Japan/SEA/Oceania area (I'm in the PH). Anyone else getting this issue?

Me too, can't update, same message, I'm in Japan.

Time ticking away on the affinity booster than came with the pack I bought on steam too :/

Please make a support.warframe.com ticket with your Launcher.log file so we can see what is going on.

Quick note: The emblems seem to be bugged. Once it is equipped, you must log out and log in for the uploaded image to appear. However, this does not refresh it for all frames. You must log out and log in with each individual warframe (With the emblem equipped) for the emblem to appear proper.

I'm sure this will get fixed soon.

"Vampire mode degeneration cannot kill the player -- lowest health can be is 1%. Must die to enemy fire or other environmental disasters."

Stop this "casual" trash way for whining people ^^ 
Omg! it's boring and sadly.
Make nightmare MORE strong like must be NIGHTMARE, and do options like "nightmare on/off" for people who rly need this!

+1 Expressed my thoughts.

What's is this now "pussymare" ?

So, time to make new "Hardcore/Hell" mode or this end of fun.

---------------------

Same, etc. etc.

The damage lock on Vor could probably help with other bosses.

It took me several weeks to find out that Kril has a FIRE STAGE because most of the times I've fought / seen someone kill him, they just destroyed him before he could take a moment at ~20% health and "Transform".

I am completely STUNNED by people decrying the Vampire mode fix. News flash, dying due to circumstances that are beyond your control isn't challenge, it's bad design. It is absolutely mystifying that people would chastise DE for fixing a design flaw because of MUH CHALLENGE and calling people that don't put up with poor game design "casuals" (it also says a lot about them that they would use "casual" as an insult).

I take solace in the belief that DE has enough sense to ignore the unreasonable entitled types.

Am not happy with the change yet I understand the reasoning behind it, however I am hoping it is not much more than a temporal fix.

I would say the real fix would be not having things such as elevators and a bigger mob density/availability if vampire mod is enabled, but I can see that taking significantly more time to implement than this fix.