Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

That's simply how they balanced her. She's an extremely mobile, high damage AoE frame, but has little to no crowd control and is rather squishy. Overall she's good, and is not in need of a buff. If you're dying on higher end maps, you should reconsider how you play. Take a Shade, and actually utilize cover. Don't go rushing in head first. I've had no problems solo'ing with my Nova. She does not "suck bad" for solo play, you just have to play her properly. That being said, she's more of a team oriented frame anyway.

I agree about Wormhole. It seems it's counting sentinels when its transporting people, so each Wormhole gets used twice as fast since most people have sentinels. As for Antimatter Drop, I disagree. I think it's a fair trade off; it only takes a few shots of a high damage weapon for AM to take out a group of enemies (excluding heavies). The disppearing drop definitely needs to be fixed though. It's really annoying.

if seen more ppl say like awww she doesnt suck that bad .......  i shouldnt be forced playing with a shade and even then whats the point playing with a nova if i need too use shade ... as u read above thats like a frost shield its not survival by the character alone i could just go as a loki then -.- or ash    and just invis the maps   also  i wonder if you played any high end maps cause if seen ppl in council chat always talk back @ me when i bring this topic up and when i ask them well proof it in a defence match or lets go pluto   there is never a response back so it feel more like hot air too me  most of you people only played nova in a frost shield on T3 or did some xini or kiste run  were still 70 % off the time ure standing in the frost shield all good and nice u can do alot off dmmg then but as soon as you go out u get hit and then u say she has high mobility also nice but elite grineers aim is better then the normal one and will still hit u even in full sprint when ure in big rooms or on the tiles off the ice planet for example  

Also, the complaining. Criticism is what they want, but whining and rudeness is not helpful. If you think a fix is not good enough, give suggestions, while thinking about ALL players as well as what is possible and feasible. Don't just bash the change and say a bunch of mean and meaningless things. 

im just giving a suggestion.

but at the moment nova is only good for sitting in a frost bubble from a casual view point and even from an advanced player viewpoint the character is not viable in most situations.

Fixed the Seeker and Seeking Force mods so that their puncture amount increases with each level, instead of every other level.

Still not enough to make any use of them. Please, DE, make puncture good again!

1. :Fix Nova Drop disappearing for clients" you say?

Aaaand it's still broken when you are not the host :D Misleading biuld notes FTW.

2 "Fix Null Star not using correct energy colour" - nope. You haven't. Still shows wrong collors when not hosting.

Not only that but all powers are in wrong color except the fourth,

Quick edit:

"Fix for objective indicator sometimes not appearing in correct location in some levels." aslo nope.

The indicatior is stil always at the completely wrong place on M. Prime (merucy) immidiately afret you grab the artifact. Every single time.

Edited by zombaio

FIXES:

Fixed the Sobek and Torid weapons so that they can be fired when coming out of a sprint.

Fix for account issues if user aborts dojo component having contributed with vault materials.

Fix Nova Drop disappearing for clients.

This is NOT fixed. I really would like some attention on this or a confirmation that they are relooking at the issue.

I am afraid they think it's fixed and moving on to other bugs. This is seriously ruining my gameplay

and I'm itching to use that spell.

As for the wormhole, not always but occasionally, you go through but it does not teleport you so the mana is wasted.

It does not count as being used either, it just sits there.

For me, the colors worked fine but I see for others it has not.

This is a new frame that many people are trying to enjoy please hotfix again!

Thank you so much

Edited by SAYO

CAN WE PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE get a fix for Decorations?!? This is stupid.... I still get the /language.....etc....   error for scaling decorations... Some people still cant interact with them to contribute and or delete.... 

Also, ANSWER SUPPORT TICKETS!!! I have had 3 and none have ever been answered... 2 were open so long they were hotfixed and fixed, still no response on them though... This is ridiculous...