Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Launcher Missing dll files After Windows 7 Reinstall

Vegito998

I recently re-installed Windows 7 on my computer due to some technical difficulties. Now obviously some problem had to occur launching warframe since (I don't have much experience here) some data must've been saved in the registry or something which got reset because of Windows re-install. The problem is that I have 18.1 GBs of data for warframe saved in my partitioned hard drive and I'm not looking forward to re-downloading all that data again. This is the message it shows when I try to launch it:

"The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reistalling the program to fix this problem"

Is there any way I can fix this problem? I don't find it fair to reinstalled 18 GBs of data (limited data plan here) just because one or two files got deleted. Thanks in advance.

35 minutes ago, Vegito998 said:

"The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reistalling the program to fix this problem"

Thats missing Microsoft Visual C++ dll library, try install newest Visual c++ redist (2015,2012,2010 etc...)

6 hours ago, Myscho said:

Thats missing Microsoft Visual C++ dll library, try install newest Visual c++ redist (2015,2012,2010 etc...)

I downloaded and re-installed that dll file manually and it didn't give the message... except now another dll file has gone missing and the message appeared for THAT one. It appears that a whole bunch of dll files have gone missing and suddenly disappeared. Is there anyway I can fix it?

Edited by Vegito998