The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

See your bonus objective

seebok

I would like to to be able to see the bonus objective, such as 10 melee kills, 4 energy orbs, 5 x 1st ability, etc. in the esc menu or at the press of a button.

Because it is not always that I catch what it says in the corner. :)

It's a bother try and do all of them to see which one pops up first

Two things should happen regarding this:

1) Fix the issue where the Bonus Objective sometimes does not display following the opening cutscene at the start of a mission.

2) Have a way built in to refer back to the Bonus Objective during the mission.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 for this. Furthermore there is a LOT of screen realestate on the sides for things i'd like to track during missions. I'd like to see my bonus objective, and the things/amounts of stuff i've collected so far. Sometimes a boss gets killed and a morphics(or other rare type item) drops and as i run over the body i assume i've gotten it, but i didn't.

Not everyone is going to like this idea, so maybe have it an option, but having a text on the side of the screen down near where the mission objective is like a tracker would be fantastic.

Yeah I would love a way to be able to see the bonus objective, whether it be on my screen or viewable with a hotkey like my party's life is. There are times when you load into a game and you don't see the objective and you have to spend time cycling through things you can do in order to figure out your bonus objective.