Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0 + Hydroid Prime!

[DE]Danielle

I don't know what's wrong I tried multiple times it just doesn't work it's always 14 gigs for me. The worrying thing is there is nobody that has 14 gigs. I think my ps reads the 6 GB of the game then downloads the remaining 14 gb rather than reading the whole game and just downloading the 1.2 GB update that changed

Edit: O well I'm just deleting Warframe. Was bored of the endless not rewarding grind either way.

For people with huge download sizes, did you happen to miss the last update where the update had to re-install Warframe as a whole since they reorganized everything to where the entire Warframe game and future downloads would be smaller? That could be the problem and if it is then you'll have to just update it like normal and let it do it's thing...

EDIT: Here's the link to the Remastered Build update in case it is why the update might be so big:

4 minutes ago, (PS4)coltaku said:

For people with huge download sizes, did you happen to miss the last update where you the update had to re-install Warframe as a whole since they reorganized everything to where the entire Warframe game and future downloads would be smaller? That could be the problem and if it is then you'll have to just update it like normal and let it do it's thing...

EDIT: Here's the link to the Remastered Build update in case it is why the update might be so big:

I downloaded that update long ago it just doesn't work so I deleted the game

Just now, (PS4)ozgurozacik said:

I downloaded that update long ago it just doesn't work so I deleted the game

Well I'm sure it would have been worth it to update it anyways but that's a rather harsh/bold move to make. It sucks that you'll miss out on the Plains of Eidolon once it eventually hits consoles unless it allure has you crawling back for more in the future. Meh, to each his own I guess...

1 hour ago, (PS4)coltaku said:

Well I'm sure it would have been worth it to update it anyways but that's a rather harsh/bold move to make. It sucks that you'll miss out on the Plains of Eidolon once it eventually hits consoles unless it allure has you crawling back for more in the future. Meh, to each his own I guess...

Yea I played this game for more than 3 years so it doesn't bug me that much this game is all the same nowadays and i would feel sorry to not play plains of will but the map is so small that I really can't care

3 hours ago, (PS4)LeTueurDeChrono said:

The whole set of power tweaks. 

In my opinion it doesn't change that much. It will still be ignored by most players. But maybe the prime will change that. It's a stationary frame so it won't be played except for defense missions. Or maybe for loot but i think Nekros and Ivara are better. 

I am excited anyway...

Thank you so much for the effort. The lenz bow seems interesting. 

I need some help. My chatbox seems permanently loading. I tried to contact support getting a support ticket. I want to know if I'm banned or if there is an issue with the permanent loading of the chatbox. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)redmanuelsXe said:

Is this a downgrade or what?

Before patch

]DHNmdkXXgAAh6Pv.jpg

After patch

DHNmcIvXkAM_FRA.jpg

Same for Loki and little scars on his arms. 

Can you point out with a Red circle or something what you are talking about exactly?

The only difference between the two pictures that I see is that the 2nd pic has a higher FoV and is slightly "warmer"  -- possibly due to the Red Spark from the Conclave Trophy lightning on the left side of the picture?

I am not seeing what you are referring to as a "downgrade" though?

Edit:  Nevermind - I do see some of the detail missing in the chest / blue area -- some of the wear and tear from the frame etc...  

I think that probably isn't intended to be gone.  Will see what I can see.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Thank you for the Update DE! 

Was totally not expecting the Hydroid changes to make it for Console this time!  :-)

Awesome!  ;-)

Yes the water transparent tentacles makes a lot more of sense to me. I'm starting to use him. 

Farming is more convenient for the tier. I can see through distant enemies and take them out with the Vectis Prime, specially those corrupted missile launchers heavy troops. 

I have an idea for hydroid: make undertow castable at the crosshairs. Enemies that enter the puddle flail in the water so that warframe abilities affect them and they can be shot. If hydroid walks onto the puddle he will submerge like before to gain invincibility for the duration he stays in. Curative undertow will cure hydroid based on how many enemies are trapped in it. No longer a toggleable ability, but duration based.

Seems like a good idea. 

In my opinion I see Hydroid as a good farmer, similar to Nekros, EV trinity and Fast Nova. 

Many of these frames are design for some special tasks. Hydroid seems like a great farmer for long runs on a linear corridor while a trinity EV with arcane energize supplies energy for his castings. 

10 hours ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Can you point out with a Red circle or something what you are talking about exactly?

The only difference between the two pictures that I see is that the 2nd pic has a higher FoV and is slightly "warmer"  -- possibly due to the Red Spark from the Conclave Trophy lightning on the left side of the picture?

I am not seeing what you are referring to as a "downgrade" though?

Edit:  Nevermind - I do see some of the detail missing in the chest / blue area -- some of the wear and tear from the frame etc...  

I think that probably isn't intended to be gone.  Will see what I can see.

I have a new screenshot. Loki, in this case. Little scratches are gone and now we have a low resolution model. Same for the light.

K7pRo6.png

Here we have Wukong before patch (Yes, it's pc screen, but was the same before 21.3) and Wukong after. 
Guys, this is a brutal downgrade for Warframe models and performance are the same...

aDPgpX.jpg

Thanks for the update. I finally hit MR24 (aggravating as the test was, after a few tries and keeping a sustained beam at the target I got the methodology down and passed it), and the new weapons are a great breath of fresh air. Loving the Zakti, liking the Guandao, still waiting for Lenz and Jat Kusar to get done as a Dojo Research. I have yet to test out the revisit to Hydroid.

Keep up the great work, DE. Give us further updates to Hydroid's kit, it looks to be 50/50 from the community feedback but we all want to see him to be great from our combined vision.

Archived