Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

8 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

those concepts aren't  for nidus, they're for volt. and I personally think 9 is the best one because it feels like a fresh take on him.

I already say for Volt what is good but you can see Nids have 2 version and first 1 for me is much better and that is all.....

Fan of helmet 12 for Volt but I can see it's not going to win by the comments here.

As for Nidus... Not a fan. Looks too samey and bland/basic, which is a bit of a first, considering your previous works tended to have too much detail and stuff going on. Infestation stage 2 definitely needs work and if anything, a sit down for a serious redesign. The glow is far too much and generally looks terrible and out of place. Especially due to it being limited to a skin, so if it's too blatant that it is just a skin opposed to a model (with a glass effect or something etc.), the intended effect can actually look worse than good.

Overall I'm rather let down by the Nidus skin, expected much more. Lack of a unique helmet too.

17 minutes ago, Larsurus said:

I like 12 the most, 2 in second place.

12 is like Nyx nemesis helmet combine with gara first helmet. Its ok and have good potential to become much better... this is why he need to combine all and for 13 helmets to create 5 or 6 amazing.

Edited by Vlada91

• 4 weeks later...

Oh you are back,nice job on Volt look....I watched the movie Thor.Ragbarok and now all I need is more cool looking skins for him 😁 and this helmet and his skin is just what I need 👌 just 2 bad that hands dont have texture like on deluxe left shoulder. So that he can look like this https://www.google.rs/search?q=thor+armor&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSyr3s-evYAhVOa1AKHfuVD2AQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=518#imgrc=677kz-ZDC07jfM:&isa=y 😁😁😁😁😜  or thisdH2PAeH.jpg

Edited by Vlada91

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Oh you are back,nice job on Volt look....I watched the movie Thor.Ragbarok and now all I need is more cool looking skins for him 😁 and this helmet and his skin is just what I need 👌 just 2 bad that hands dont have texture like on deluxe left shoulder. So that he can look like this https://www.google.rs/search?q=thor+armor&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSyr3s-evYAhVOa1AKHfuVD2AQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=518#imgrc=677kz-ZDC07jfM:&isa=y 😁😁😁😁😜  or thisdH2PAeH.jpg

ohh i loved that movie :D glad you like it dude

3 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

Only skin that does that is Excal Graxx. I think DE will just chose 1 of them (wich is shame cause i like both of them).

I'd say that choice should be more up to the creator. I can otherwise understand if there are time restrictions.

2 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I'd say that choice should be more up to the creator. I can otherwise understand if there are time restrictions.

Well if it was Yatus's choice then why would he make 2 helmets?

On the other hand Yatus Why you wont post second helmet as alternative helmet? This way it could be possible to both of them to be added.

@YatusHere my 7 months old artwork but then we did get harrow frame and now when I go back I see that they have similarities and that this can become cool tennogen skin for him like some inspiration and idea... dFjKd9C.jpg I think maybe you are going to loved because is similar to your style... and you have creative design to look much better... 😊👌🤔🍻 because you finish volt and I cannot wait 2 see for you to share more frame art skins..

Edited by Vlada91

57 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

@YatusHere my 7 months old artwork but then we did get harrow frame and now when I go back I see that they have similarities and that this can become cool tennogen skin for him like some inspiration and idea... dFjKd9C.jpg I think maybe you are going to loved because is similar to your style... and you have creative design to look much better... 😊👌🤔🍻 because you finish volt and I cannot wait 2 see for you to share more frame art skins..

Dude i love your feedback... Thank you so much. The artwork is pretty damn cool especially like the skirt,legs and upper arm