Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

• 2 months later...

Liking the frost skin... But I agree with the Steam comments, especially when you get close and look at the detail (or slightly lack of, weirdly enough). I also think the neck area needs some work compared to the rest of it.

Overall, if I'm honest, I'm slightly fearful that with different or brighter colour schemes the lack of detail and/or potential issues with materials/shaders will show flaws with the skin.

Me playing mainly frost, I use the Graxx Skin cause that is the only one that suits me, but after seeing Yatus frost skin, I must have it! Kinda tired of always having mushroom head, so this is a must for me, i love your style and definitely want something like this for Frost.

MORE LOVE FOR FROST!

2 hours ago, TheBestNapkin said:

Me playing mainly frost, I use the Graxx Skin cause that is the only one that suits me, but after seeing Yatus frost skin, I must have it! Kinda tired of always having mushroom head, so this is a must for me, i love your style and definitely want something like this for Frost.

MORE LOVE FOR FROST!

Yes I whose thinking the same with mushroom head style for a long long time. And I whose hoping for this helmet style for someone 2 create. I whose happy with frost deluxe but not with the helmet. But his skin is like something that I whose looking for so long. He is the only 1 that things out the box and not the same like all the rest artist. He's style is 100% like what I whose searching 2 have in the game.... 

Edited by Vlada91

3 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I love Frost helmet, I think Volt and Rhino helmets are a bit too thin, especially Rhino one.

Yea Rhino need some cool texture with some dirt and some scratches...and rough textures (because he is not that different from normal body skin)

Edited by Vlada91

Only 1 tennogen artist that I can imagine that have this style and that can work helmet for vlad like this 1 in a future is @Yatus Here good example:     7Tu17zc.jpg  (in here he is more vampiric then we get from DE like some wizard and Goku.)

Edited by Vlada91

On 2018-06-03 at 9:28 AM, Vlada91 said:

Only 1 tennogen artist that I can imagine that have this style and that can work helmet for vlad like this 1 in a future is @Yatus Here good example:     7Tu17zc.jpg  (in here he is more vampiric then we get from DE like some wizard and Goku.)

Thank you so much for the support man! It's really motivating! Uuuu i cant wait to make Vlad

I see some people saying that all Frost's skins, even his TG skins, have mushroom shaped helmets… "meanwhile, Frost emperor has a crown. Frost Prime has a crown, Frost Harka has a head with horns"...and the other frost helmets look nothing like mushrooms. So why the mushroom comparison? I'm legit curious about this. With his vanilla helmet, sure, i can see that. But with the rest?, i'm sorry i don't see it other than the Grax helmet that only has different textures slapped on the base helmet.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

On 2018-06-14 at 12:50 PM, Shad0wWatcher said:

I see some people saying that all Frost's skins, even his TG skins, have mushroom shaped helmets… "meanwhile, Frost emperor has a crown. Frost Prime has a crown, Frost Harka has a head with horns"...and the other frost helmets look nothing like mushrooms. So why the mushroom comparison? I'm legit curious about this. With his vanilla helmet, sure, i can see that. But with the rest?, i'm sorry i don't see it other than the Grax helmet that only has different textures slapped on the base helmet.

He can have big ding dong on his helmet,shape of all helmets are just flat.... but his frost have more like normal looking head shape,and that's why we are brutal for the rest of the helmets that they are mushroom....

Edited by Vlada91

• 2 weeks later...

He will have more time to fix frost and add gold on him,because its always to have that options in cosmetic. His deluxe have gold and metalic so that is why we need some gold on his cool looking frost skin and helmet... But if he dont know how to create gold texture on skin and this is a reason why he dont add that. Then he need to ask Lukinu_u for help (I know for shore that he is always willing 2 help)

Edited by Vlada91

14 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

He will have more time to fix frost and add gold on him,because its always to have that options in cosmetic. His deluxe have gold and metalic so that is why we need some gold on his cool looking frost skin and helmet... But if he dont know how to create gold texture on skin and this is a reason why he dont add that. Then he need to ask Lukinu_u for help (I know for shore that he is always willing 2 help)

I don't think it's that he doesn't know how to add metallics to his skins, it might be more that he doesn't really like that, even tho most of his skins where there should be metal plating cause Ash's Tsukuyomi skin for example is a cyborg ninja, there's no denying that, but it doesn't have any metallics, you can clearly see that a big area of the skin would logically have metal plating but it doesn't. And sure it has this soft metal that Rekkou is also using on some of his skins, and i can totally dig that, but it's not the same as the ones on Rekkou's skins cause on Rekkou's skins, the soft metallics are more an accessory, on Yatus' skin(Tsukuyomi) it makes out a big part of the body.

I think it would've been better if he went with with the matte instead of the soft metal, it would've made it look a lot better. And then add some metallic parts that actually reflect like metal would, doesn't have to be gold, just metal reflects cause with most of his skins, while looking good, some parts look either matte or plastic tbh, which isn't always a bad thing if that's what he was going for. But it feels like that wasn't the case. Might just be me tho.

Of course i say all this with the utmost respect towards Yatus. He's 1 artist that i really would love to see shine and get the proper attention from not just us the players, but also from the devs, as so far he shoots out skins, but only 1 full skin made it in and 2 helmets. And i think there must be a reason for that. It's nothing stupidly childish like they don't like Yatus' work. Cause i believe the style of Yatus' skins are right up [DE]Steve's alley. The gritty cyborg/alien style. No i think there is just something fundamentally wrong with his skins that keeps them from getting accepted. And it's probably gonna remain like that till Yatus figures that out, or till he get's feedback from the devs detailing what is exactly wrong with them.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher