Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

ShinAmeD/Yatus,

Nice to see you posting on forum (I think the feedback here is a bit better then on steam).

Also I enjoy seeing your work, everything seems to fit the body of the frames so well while given them a whole new dimension, I likey :thumbup:

But dont linger to long on ones you've done allready (lots of Ash and decent amount of nekros) I really want to see you do your magic on Hydroid, Mirage, Chroma, Atlas, and Nyx. Im 100% sure you'll make them look stunning.:fist::heart:

Preview.jpgPreview2.jpg

Edited by Defion

I just catched up abit as to why your skins arent accepted yet, and did you figured it out yet? (something about retextures? I dont have any experiance with the whole making skins with tennogen stuff myself) If not and you cant figure it out try posting step by step progress here so people here that have the know-how might point out as to where and what step went wrong.:satisfied:

Edited by Defion

I stopped using retextures this round amd fixed some of my mistakes :D

8 hours ago, Defion said:

I just catched up abit as to why your skins arent accepted yet, and did you figured it out yet? (something about retextures? I dont have any experiance with the whole making skins with tennogen stuff myself) If not and you cant figure it out try posting step by step progress here so people here that have the know-how might point out as to where and what step went wrong.:satisfied: