Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

1 hour ago, NecromancerX69 said:

Tails could be a nice addition to fashion frame <3

Same goes to scarfs, I want a scarf for my warframes plz <3

Scarfs FTW

1 hour ago, Wolfglaive said:

Huh... interesting. Still a syandana slot item, just not one that pins to the shoulders and upper back?

Yup, hope they let it stay like that.

47 minutes ago, BeeOverlord said:

I love the guy trying to go against the tail in his little thread, calling it a fetish item despite it clearly not being anywhere near that, and naming issues that aren't even real.

1+ to actual concept, looks pretty dope.

I loled, some people just try to make up things to complain about.

So it's... a butt-scarf?  :)

Actually it looks kind of interesting, but I'd want the option to use it AND a syandana, which would mean a second auxiliary slot. Still, I'll be surprised if it makes it in, just because of how different it is. It would sure be interesting, though!

On 14/12/2016 at 9:15 PM, ShinAmeD said:

Thanks guys :D do you think that i should keep the sorta Egyptian/Arabic look or should i remove the scarab beetle?

I would've said remove it as at the moment it looks sort of flat, unless it can be made 3D or something.

Apart from that, I think I would actually consider purchasing this. To be honest, this is the first piece of your works that has personally caught my interest.

Edited by Naith

The cloth material doesn't seem to match up entirely to the rest of the Gazal cloth. Besides that, I like the design, but I'm doubtful DE would accept it on account it being based off an existing armor set. Seems they like completely original works (exception of Graxx I guess).

Just my pessimism because it seems many items on workshop I've wanted are overlooked by DE or rejected.

Edited by LazerSkink

1 hour ago, LazerSkink said:

The cloth material doesn't seem to match up entirely to the rest of the Gazal cloth. Besides that, I like the design, but I'm doubtful DE would accept it on account it being based off an existing armor set. Seems they like completely original works (exception of Graxx I guess).

Just my pessimism because it seems many items on workshop I've wanted are looked over by DE or rejected.

¿You sure? i think you forgot about oberon ferach based syandana
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771585391?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by TsubasaHeiLan

3 hours ago, TsubasaHeiLan said:

¿You sure? i think you forgot about oberon ferach based syandana
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771585391?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Can't deny that, but:

4 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Just my pessimism because it seems many items on workshop I've wanted are overlooked by DE or rejected.

Edited by LazerSkink