Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

To illustrate what I mean, run a planar projection on that hood there and unwrap it. You should get some results like this for example with Teplo:

4TY85xG.jpg

atm, you have a lot of inconsistencies with your unwrap around the hood. When that gets downrez to 1024 map ingame it's going to be blatantly obvious to the viewer.

4 hours ago, -FrellingHazmot- said:

To illustrate what I mean, run a planar projection on that hood there and unwrap it. You should get some results like this for example with Teplo:

4TY85xG.jpg

atm, you have a lot of inconsistencies with your unwrap around the hood. When that gets downrez to 1024 map ingame it's going to be blatantly obvious to the viewer.

Thank you for taking your time to help man, i had some texture stretching there but i kinda fix it. I'm gonna do modifications to the hood UV's now as you told me ^_^

3 minutes ago, ShinAmeD said:

screenshot002.png

Ok. Looks pretty nice. I was asking just to make sure it wasn't sitting far off the back like the Ma'harliqa syandana is.

I have another question. What tint is your copper-ish metal color on? Is it tint 4?

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Thanks ^_^ it's the green tint i think

1 minute ago, AntoineFlemming said:

Ok. Looks pretty nice. I was asking just to make sure it wasn't sitting far off the back like the Ma'harliqa syandana is.

I have another question. What tint is your copper-ish metal color on? Is it tint 4?

14 minutes ago, ShinAmeD said:

Thanks ^_^ it's the green tint i think

Would it be too much trouble to make it the 4th (alpha mask) tint? It's just hard to mix and match armor and syandanas when their metal parts aren't on the same tint.

No problem :D I put the metal parts on the blue tint but the bronze parts on green i'll just swap them 

3 minutes ago, AntoineFlemming said:

Would it be too much trouble to make it the 4th (alpha mask) tint? It's just hard to mix and match armor and syandanas when their metal parts aren't on the same tint.

24 minutes ago, ShinAmeD said:

No problem :D I put the metal parts on the blue tint but the bronze parts on green i'll just swap them 

Actually, don't do that. Since this is gonna go with the Gazal armor, I think you should make it the red tint. That's the tint of the metal on the Gazal armor. And make the cloth part the green tint.