Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

On 31.1.2017 at 10:14 PM, ShinAmeD said:

Heres the wip helmet for the redone version of Volt RAijin Y13

3.png

2.png1.png

just out of curiosity: what was the problem with the old design?... still preferring it, tbh. i'm afraid i'm not a big fan of the more organic forms at the sides as opposed to the more angular, "mecha" design of the old one, which i feel fit the "volt" theme better... but it's your creative freedom of course! i'm not saying this is "bad" design by any means, good work actually, it's just i liked the old one better...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/151262938628822169/DE414944CAD8ED51F59C598FFC5CF1A8256247FA/

i would have loved to see this ingame so much... *sob* ... never forget.

17 minutes ago, ShinAmeD said:

Which one do you think is better? keep in mind the right one isn't finished yetlwetqFt.png

I like the one on the right, but that's just my opinion. :p :p :p

Edit: To further explain, the one on the left looks to plain for my taste. I really like the detail on the one on the right.

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

18 hours ago, ShinAmeD said:

Which one do you think is better? keep in mind the right one isn't finished yetlwetqFt.png

hmmm... I'm a little conflicted on this actually.

I actually kind of like the simplicity and smooth lines of the one on the left. But Volt does already have that pretty much available already where the one on the Right has a lot od detail we don't see otherwise.

So, I guess I'm saying the one on the Right, heh. ;-)

I like it, but I wish that you went with the other concept that you showed on the last page of your megathread. I don't know why, but I just like the right one better than the left one. I just feel that the left one looks too similar to other Volt skins because many are streamlined like that. I just really liked how the right one is different from the majority.

lwetqFt.png

24 minutes ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

I like it, but I wish that you went with the other concept that you showed on the last page of your megathread. I don't know why, but I just like the right one better than the left one. I just feel that the left one looks too similar to other Volt skins because many are streamlined like that. I just really liked how the right one is different from the majority.

lwetqFt.png

Sorry man :/