Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

Oh yeah and Shin on steam you said that there is a hidden lore or  meaning to each of your skins/ helms and I think I figured it out.  

So I looked up the name of your Rhino Helm to see what would come up and it's definitely related to Norse Mythology. 

Ragnarok was a a major event that means the Final Battle. 

So I think that your helms are related to each Norse God maybe. Lol IDK.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys I've started working on a Loki helmet this is still a WIP so if you have any suggestions or advice feel free to tell me :D I was heading for a mechanized magical look, sorta combining the Z and Y from my series. He is a hybrid of those two. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042897689/myworkshopfiles/ my steam profile.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Edited by ShinAmeD

2 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Shame that the tennogen helmets for some frames, like Loki, are pretty useless as long as arcane stats are tied to cosmetic slots.

But you can put arcanes on Tennogen helmets and syandanas too.  If you're talking about the original arcane helmets like the Loki Swindle or Essence helmets, then yeah man.  (Those two are indeed extremely useful.)

3 minutes ago, sushidubya said:

But you can put arcanes on Tennogen helmets and syandanas too.  If you're talking about the original arcane helmets like the Loki Swindle or Essence helmets, then yeah man.  (Those two are indeed extremely useful.)

I'm talking about the original ones. There aren't any better raid arcanes to use on Loki helmet either.

Just now, Naftal said:

I'm talking about the original ones. There aren't any better raid arcanes to use on Loki helmet either.

Yeah I figured that.  I agree with ya.  They should allow us to separate them from the cosmetics and turn them into like special arcanes, etc.  I just think the issue is some of them would be incredibly overpowered when using on a Warframe they weren't meant for.  LMAO.  ;)

Just now, sushidubya said:

Yeah I figured that.  I agree with ya.  They should allow us to separate them from the cosmetics and turn them into like special arcanes, etc.  I just think the issue is some of them would be incredibly overpowered when using on a Warframe they weren't meant for.  LMAO.  ;)

Just make the special arcanes frame exclusive. I hate the raid arcanes too because I own almost every cosmetic in the game and would like to change my cosmetics whenever. It's not possible because I care about stats that affect gameplay more than how I look and 50k rep for a distiller is a joke. Distillers should be free.

I think it looks more like an Ash or Nekros helmet BUT, wouldn't it be cool to have some kind of evil Loki?

So I like the idea. You just have to find a way to make it feels like it's Loki who turned evil. The horns are a common aspect, but I think the lower part should change somehow.