Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

Starting from now all of the N-Series will be based and inspired by Greek and Japanese Mythology. All will be containing a full backstory.
 NY will be the Japanese and NZ will be Greek...  for instance Saryn will be Medusa, Rhino Hercules, Zephyr Fujin, Ivara Artemis, Volt Zeus, Ash Tskuyomi etc.

This one is inspired by Equinox and Evas from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

CHECK IT OUT ON STEAM : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799929804

image.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.pngenigma.png

faffas.png

5 hours ago, ShinAmeD said:

Starting from now all of the N-Series will be based and inspired by Greek and Japanese Mythology. All will be containing a full backstory.
 NY will be the Japanese and NZ will be Greek...  for instance Saryn will be Medusa, Rhino Hercules, Zephyr Fujin, Ivara Artemis, Volt Zeus, Ash Tskuyomi etc.

CHECK IT OUT ON STEAM : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799929804

image.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.pngenigma.png

faffas.png

TAKE MY GOD DAMN MONEY ALREADY

The man who has gotten the closest to deciphering one of my Helmet Engimas is Dreamweaver. Great job.
If you think you can decipher other helmets please contact me. 
P.S this one was one of the hardest, he gotten extremely close to decipher the main word of the enigma, so that will be rewarded
25497A354F349BA91CBEC693F2FD332617481E14

4144412.jpg4144.jpg3312.jpg

18 hours ago, ShinAmeD said:

image.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.pngenigma.png

faffas.png

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania throw money at screen

I don't always know what DE is looking for when giving feedback. There is a lot of stuff that I like out there in Tennogen that is not picked for whatever reason. Now I will say though, DE does seem to tell players why stuff is not picked and I see you have close to 15 items and none have been picked, have they told you why not? Is it the theme you go with? May be if I understood that better I can give you better feedback.

The first items i submitted had messed up helmet meshes so that was the problem... For the next round i didnt make that mistake and they wanted to pick excalibur but they told me to change the back of the helmet, but the problem was he didnt have time to wait for that... So im hoping for the best for this round.