Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Support: Common Issues

[DE]Xander

I'm surprised that support would even help with these things to be honest. On one hand, I think it's very positive, however I also think that as others have said, these things should be automated to free up supports time for other requests.

But yes, hands down, never seen an online game support do this except in VERY isolated instances. Kudos DE, way to raise the bar!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings 2 all:

I just 'Transmuted' for the 1st time since it became game function. Last night (PST) I transmuted (4) Thunderbolt (Rare) at a cost of 36,000 credits (best i recollect) ...and got in exchange a (1) Redirection (Common).  - Got blown away on the exchange lol - doesn't seem fair atoll.

Surprised I was...as I thought I read somewhere or heard on a previous Live Stream fm De_Steve the transmute feature exchanges   "for equal"  [Mod Rarity]. Is this a bug and something to be 'Fixed' or is it just me. Respects 2 all.

Edited by Bladereap3r

im haveing game crashes when playing since last update, please fix it!

Posted Today, 11:30 AM

Hotfix 9.8.4

• Fixed frequent crashes encountered throughout the weekend
  • Fixed inability to claim items from Foundry even though empty slots are available
  • Fixed Ember's Fire Blast dealing damage to teammates and leaving permanent visual FX
  • Fixed Ember's World on Fire dealing inconsistent damage on host and client
  • Toned down Ogris charge effect
  • Fixed AI not advancing from upper levels of Corpus Defense map
  • Fixed AI not reacting to weapon-firing sounds
  • Fixed broken text appearing in main menu after defeating Vay Hek
  • Fixed descriptions of Neurodes and Neural Sensors

maybe this helps Tenno

I seem to have lost Audio now just since the U Hotfix 9.8.5  crickeyt sakes - am I the only one? or will it take a 9.8.6 Fix-it?

Update...apologies here,  i need to read up closer...missed this the 1st time, my bad...

"- Fixed master volume resetting to 100% when launching game (If you hear nothing, go into your settings screen and adjust master volume)."

Edited by Bladereap3r

Can i please get help...? I've been playing warframe for about a week now, and i've heard of these Daily Rewards. People tell me that these Daily Rewards pop up randomly as soon as you log in (having a chance at rolling the die)... but this option never comes up for me. I personally login, and I just start from where the planets screen... and no chance at a daily reward? please help.

Can i please get help...? I've been playing warframe for about a week now, and i've heard of these Daily Rewards. People tell me that these Daily Rewards pop up randomly as soon as you log in (having a chance at rolling the die)... but this option never comes up for me. I personally login, and I just start from where the planets screen... and no chance at a daily reward? please help.

same here, what should we do, ive played for 5 days now and ive never seen these login rewards.

i dont know about anyone else but everytime i try to do a derelict mission with anyone my warframe crashes and says my display driver crashed and it only ever occurs on derelict missions with other people. i can never start the mission from the beginning because i know i will crash so i have had to wait for a while before i can join a game. i cant host a derelict mission with anyone of my friends and i would like some help.

Guys, I have a problem and I can't solve it. I built a banshee warframe, I got the blueprint and built it in the Foundry. But now, I can't find it... I tried to equip it but it's no possible. I saw the item "I built a skin, but I can't find it" but as the Banshee  Warframe is not a skin I think it doesn't apply to it. Any way you may help me? Please, I kept 12 hours waiting for it to be ready to redeem...

P.S.: The blueprint is gone from my inventory...

Edited by Shura_Excalibur

This IS UNBELIEVABLE. 

I have recently looked into my inventory and i have noticed some of my weapons are GONE!

i have lost my

Strun Wrath

Latron Prime

and Kogate 

Now connection problems are one thing but losing my hard earn items...NO! I have put over 400 hours and over 100$ in your game and I have dealt with error after error AFTER ERROR, But this... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I demand a reply from SOMEONE about this! 

My ID is Reaper_Hunter please give me a reason not give up on you guys.