Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Support: Common Issues

[DE]Xander

I know this might not be the place for this but  i dont really know where else to  post at as a gamer and a fellow beta player of warframe im kinda mad that  from what ive been hearing about the  pc to xbox tranfer seen to have been a one time thing which isnt far to those who are just now getting and an xbox one and want to tranfer all there hard work over and hours spent  farming for mods and having to wait days on end for weapons and  warframe  to be built just so they could use them along with the events that they put time  into all kinda lost and havin to start over i fell like  im kinda being robbed lil to re have to work hard  for  ranks and re having to buy platium all over again for warframe slots n weapon slot  which i mean i didnt  mind the 1st , because it an amazing game that well woth the time and  so many hour that been put into making this game... i feel like the  tranfer shoudl be offered to everyone due to a one time use for every account that way the current stuff you have you should be able to tranfer and from that point u cant tranger over  any stuff from the pc again... I start playing this  game when it was still kinda new still in beta  and know that it one the xbox  one i can play with my friends who own xbox one's and who werent  Pc players.. I hope  some  light get shed on this just because i feel this is  litte unfair 

Warframe seems to be having a lot of bugs or problems on my computer after the last update. Its possible its just my computer but I wanted to make sure:

1. On missions, if there is a squad already in the mission and they have space to join, I can't get in. My computer has always been slow to load but now every time I try to join a squad that's already in the mission it will load halfway and then say 'Connection Lost' and return me to the main menu.

2. The same thing happens when I try to enter a mission with a squad, it won't let me and I can only enter missions if I go in alone. People can join the mission after that but I have to enter by myself first.

3. The game keeps freezing. I'll be doing a mission and the whole thing will freeze and I can't move or do anything. Its not just the image freezing, the whole game just stops for a minute and its skips several times before it works again.

Like I said this could all be my computer and have nothing to do with the game but I want to be certain. I really like this game and I want to make sure I can play it properly. Does anyone have any advice or ideas what this might be?

Hello.well its weird so far i dont get enough exp..what i mean is.i did 4 rounds in stephano ceres with lvl 0 heck and  lvl 24 vaykor and when i finished i only got 23k exp for each while my team mates got over 200k each..and when i do any other mission still get very low exp .even if i do solo and high lvl missions please help