Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Support: Common Issues

[DE]Xander

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread or handled incorrectly, but i accidentally placed an orokin catalyst on a second magnus I have in my inventory(a copy just incase), and I was wondering if there was anything I and/or you guys could do to reverse that action or get them seperated. Since it's late I'll send the ticket as soon as I can, but I would like to know as soon as possible if there's anything that can be done or need to do beforehand.

From an avid supporter/fan-

~Me

Hello !

My english is bad but i whant to say: my helping pet (any carrier) will die if some mob (old infested for example) hit me. You can see it if try to get Necros, ore see support video from wiki. But then damage 2.0 come, then pet die more faster and now pet die if some old infested hit him...

P.S. My pet dont pick up items if item moving ore spin, and if items  below than frame he dont pickup. 

In current version i see many times situation them captured  on the roof + invisible (unusable) key on mobile defence.

Last orokin capture i see robots + infested is this normal? i need only mods and dont see what happend later))) 

That i need to do if needed mods can give me only infested? like Contagious Spread ?

Looks like Deep Freeze (pistol mod) give only 60% damage, but all other elemental mods give 90% =it normal? i am open all planets but cant find there it droped now )))

P.S. Moderator move this topic if i am mistaked post.

Edited by ALLXANDER

• 2 weeks later...

у меня такая проблема(не знаю куда её изложить,поэтому решил сюда)скрафтил пуху ,поставил на неё мод зазубрины,потом скрафтил следующею по рангу пуху,так как вместимости нехвотало решил удалить предыдущую но перед этим поснимал моды! когда решил тот же мод поставить на новую начались такие проблемы,мол у меня в старой пухе остался этот мод и я не могу его поставить на новый,на запрос автоматически исправить явно не пашит ,что делать?+ ко всему не водно пати не могу попасть по башням,почему-то невозможно зайти к кому либо,кроме френда,что делать в такой ситуации ?

A few days ago my girlfriend put a forma on her Brakk and her Brakk became unranked with all the mods still equipped. No polarity was added even though she put a 'V' polarity in an empty slot. We both submitted a ticket about this problem and the person dealing with the problem instead of adding a 'V' polarity in an empty slot (which was requested by my girlfriend) changed the line (-) polarity initially on the Brakk to a 'V'. We are very disappointed at how this was resolved. Please add back the line. The Brakk should have two V's and one line (-) after she used the forma.   

She also bought an Affinity Booster to level up the Brakk faster to put more formas on it. However, with this problem the affinity booster was wasted. If you can also refund her for the affinity booster, we would both appreciate it. 

"I polarized my Weapon/Warframe incorrectly, help!"
You bet we can help. You can keep using the item in the meantime, and we'll add the polarity you request.

Hey. I just put a forma into my Soma, and polarized the last slot (number 8) with --. Too late do I realize how the Combo Damage types are made and now I can't have Damage type corrusion without spending atleast 2 formas :X Please, can you replace the spot where I used forma (polarity -) from the number 8 slot (last one) to the first one ? (first to appear, top left corner) So it should be like:

[ -] [   ][   ] [  ]
[ -] [V ][V ] [  ]

• 3 weeks later...

i cant find any new mods since update 12 what i mean : i collect a lot of mods and cores into game but when i go to equip/ find them i only see cores no new mods because of that i lost a lot of rare mods since 2 days , and got 2 frames yesterday with no powers ; also mods and auras on alert mission cant equip /find them , i completed correctly all missions , so good bye my ash and ember powers , my contagious spread my corrupted mods , my auras and of course the ones bought from players with platinium , great to play a game based on mods collecting that you cant collect anymore

I've been seeing a lot of worried players creating Support Tickets, not completely sure of what issues can be handled by our support staff. So, I'm creating this topic to give a (maybe not so) brief rundown of common problems that can be solved for you if you contact Support. Hopefully this will encourage more players to contact Support. Even though there's still an influx of requests from Update 9 and there can be a delay with our Support Staff contacting you, we want to solve the issues you're experiencing with your account. At the risk of sounding dramatic, please don't suffer in silence.

This thread in particular focuses on inventory issues, but please don't hesitate to contact Support when you're experiencing problems; that's why we're here!

I've seen a few players worried that we perform a rollback on your account to solve your issues. We do not cause your account to lose any progress; we simply modify its current state to correct your problem (eg, we won't rollback your account to fix a sold item, we simply place it back into your inventory)

"I sold an item by mistake, is there any way I can have it back?"

Absolutely. Any item you've sold within the last 30 days can be restored back to it's original state, although any mods on Weapons/Warframes may not remain intact (there's some witchcraft involved). One issue is that the reversal process will fail if there's not enough inventory space currently available; we'll contact you to let you know you need to make room in your inventory.

DE Megan in a similar post to ps4 players said we have 48 hours and here is 30 days,im a bit confused ><'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello. I am not sure is it fits as bug that support can help with, but i lost mod 5 days ago. I mean, i just used fusion core for my Natural Talent, than i played Allert and get kicked by ping or else(Host Migration and it happends again and again) still after that Allert i aquired 2 fusion cores. Ofcourse i wanted to use them at NT, but it disappeared. Inventory, Sentinel, other frames etc - no NT any more. I created ticket, but maybe there is kinda vault or something where this mod hidden?

Hi, I'm actually quite anoyed with the crashing issue, last night tried 3 different missions and got random crashes almost on every run, after not being able to finish a single boss mission after 4 or 5 crashes I gave up and stopped playing...

how is this issue being adressed and do you know any reasson why is this happening?

• 2 weeks later...

I was just in a survival mission on Phobos with clan members (WeaponizedSalt and ShadowKiin). We completed the mission, but for some reason when I completed it, my screen looked like this: http://wp.me/a1b1UY-1n1

Shortly after that, I came to a black screen where I could hear my weapon firing when I hit the trigger button, but couldn't see anything. I forced the program closed, logged back on, but the weapons I brought into the match (which were unranked) were still unranked even after we were in Survival mode for a solid 20 minutes-or-so. 

I was also told by fellow clan members that you might be able to get me my experience and items dropped during that mission. Please advise.

Estimated Date/Time of crash: April 13th, 1101AM (PST)

Hi guys i'm pretty new to warframe and i got a karma koin today to use on it but when i enter my code for the promotional code place it says it is an invalid code :/ but when i enter my code on karma koin website to check the balance it says i still have the full amount there. Can anyone help me clear this up?

its lame the say its still beta and blame on it world of tanks is olso still beta but the info the players fair and give a kompensation for that , it is almost you work work 9 to 5 but if you run a game online there is no hour to go home when you heve a big problem like this ,I HOPE THE DE FROM WARFRAME LISTEN TO PLAYERS OF THE GAME THE PLAYERS MAKE THE GAME GRAET OLSO THE PLAYERS CAN PUT THE GAME DOWN SO LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS NEEEDS PLZ

[snip]

There's one last issue I want to cover here. It can be common since our game is still in Beta, but unfortunately it's one we can't offer much support for.

"My game crashed during a mission." & "Failed to save progress. Data was not saved."

This is unfortunately something Support cannot help with. When these occur, there's no record of your mission for us to investigate, so we're unable to restore the lost items. We're constantly working to solve these issues as they pop up, so we ask you to be patient with us while we work to improve Warframe.

TL;DR: Contact Support! We can help you with a variety of problems you're having.

Please post in this thread if you have any questions about support, or if you're unsure support can help you. However, if your account needs to be modified to correct your issue, you'll still need to officially contact us and create a Support Ticket.

Also, from tech support.

Today at 12:04

Hello VioletViridian,

We apologize for the current connection issues. Right now, we are working an a solution to fix this issue as soon as possible.

For questions about restoring lost items or compensation for lost time on boosters, please visit our forums. Please keep an eye on our Forums, our website and Twitter for updates on this matter:

Forums: https://forums.warframe.com/

Twitter: www.twitter.com/playwarframe

I wanna say I love all the work you guys put into this game. It is so much fun, and very rewarding to be able to set and meet goals. I am also so glad that you guys have a very nice free to play model implemented. My clan and I are total suckers for micro-transactions.

I was kind of interested in seeing what could be done about lost items. I usually do not care much when it happens. (I'm a long time player of the game and played back before a lot of the server upgrades when the database(s) would melt from all the transactions so I know the pain of failed to update.) It just hurts quite a bit more when you see something you were looking for and then it happens. 

TL;DR I do not expect every mission to be guaranteed but, what of the missions where there is only one thing of importance?

I am not sure there is much way to prove who picked up what and when but, yeah what would be the process for that. More for a clan mate than me. We were doing clan void runs and a member picked up Sanctuary. He was really happy... till the mission resolved.  So much so I almost gave him my copy. Really hurts. Know how that feels. 

Anyway, thanks for reading.. 

Staff are great, Players are great, Love all of you and finally

See all of you in game!

edit: just saw this screen in game. Holy **** I have not seen this screen in a long long time!

http://i.imgur.com/NBf1OoO.png

Edited by VioletViridian

i bought platinum when I had a 20% off offer for 48hours on my daily award and less than 12 hours later I bought the platinum pack hoping that it would add steam funds to my wallet after or something but the 20% off had vanished. Please can you fix this im sure you can check what daily reward I earned if not I have a photo taken that can prove it. has my username in the background I believe

Edited by L_Infinite00_L

i bought platinum when I had a 20% off offer for 48hours on my daily award and less than 12 hours later I bought the platinum pack hoping that it would add steam funds to my wallet after or something but the 20% off had vanished. Please can you fix this im sure you can check what daily reward I earned if not I have a photo taken that can prove it. has my username in the background I believe

The 20% off is already taken off the price  $5 is like $3. Something like that. It already subtracts it, it doesn't refund you.