Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Support: Common Issues

[DE]Xander

Hi when i i try to do my mastery level test it asks me if i want to do the test then when i click yes it leaves me on the main screen and doing anything causes it to say i've failed my test i've been stuck as un-ranked for the last 5 or six days and i need some help  

my ticket id is #150221 

please help ;A;

For some reason, I am no loner able to attack with my melee weapon drawn. I can attack while my primary or secondary is drawn, but when I draw my melee it's as though i'm not even hitting the attack button (set to "f" for my setup), i've double checked the keybindings and nothing has changed there. Please help me, I just got a bunch of stance mods, and I wanna use them.

For all the wonderfull support issues and small bugs . this: "My game crashed during a mission." & "Failed to save progress. Data was not saved."

is still not fixed. perhaps spending all the time on this single most annoying issue of it all. An issue I read as far back as a year ago...(then i stopped)
I can live with a graphics glitch, lagging enemies, standing on a mod for 5 secs before i pick it up, some unbalanced frames etc etc but simply playing for 30 mins to crash/lose connectivity and being left with nothing... defies the purpose of a game like this.

focus, please fix that.

(otherwise a fun game with great feel and look)

Hi guys, i have this issue  ''Failed to save progress'' after i finish any mission, since the update 13.1.0, i dont want all the stuff i got, i just want it to start to save my progress, please if anyone of you know how to fix it, i would be so grateful.

Welp, I may have to quit due to a number of problem that won't let me play the game as it's meant to be.  I've posted in the separate bug forums, so here goes:

1) Mission information not saved after showing me my rewards;

2) Blanking out all news, Alerts etc

3) Not permitting me to join games after the first one;

4) Being unable to access my Foundry to build items.

Now, this may be because of a corrupted game.  But I've uninstalled, reinstalled, flushed, rebooted, malware-scanned, Googled, Binged and everything I can think of, short of a full OS reinstall.  And nothing has worked int he past week.

It's regrettable, because I actually like playing the game, and it's actually pretty fun.

Please fix the Dojo "forever stuck" glitch (you get stuck in textures upon canceling construction of a new room and its your new spawn point).

It makes Dojo useless and really brakes the game for you and your clan.

For all the wonderfull support issues and small bugs . this: "My game crashed during a mission." & "Failed to save progress. Data was not saved."

is still not fixed. perhaps spending all the time on this single most annoying issue of it all. An issue I read as far back as a year ago...(then i stopped)

I can live with a graphics glitch, lagging enemies, standing on a mod for 5 secs before i pick it up, some unbalanced frames etc etc but simply playing for 30 mins to crash/lose connectivity and being left with nothing... defies the purpose of a game like this.

focus, please fix that.

(otherwise a fun game with great feel and look)

If you still need help with that problem consider reading thishttps://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/228052-how-to-try-to-receive-support-for-my-game-crashed-during-a-mission-failed-to-save-progress-data-was-not-saved/

Edited by xelectrowolfx

"My game crashed during a mission." -
I continue to crash.
I redid everything right, but it seems that nothing is served.
- Uninstalled, reinstalled. (Clean uninstall) x3
- Controlled the game cache
- Updated and re-download at least 5 times
- Check the settings, the default settings and put even customized ones.
- Open the TCP and UDP ports
- Played the game in window and full screen
- I also deleted the folder AppCache (I think you call it that) in the root folder of steam. All useless.
I do not know what to do ....
The only thing I have left to do is to change the operating system from 32bit to 64, but honestly I would not do it.
Processor: AMD Phenom ii x3 720, 2.80GHz
Ram: 4 GB.
Here's one of many, many, many crashes ... All the same, and only change the number of War.
Bitterness.

Help Pls... A month that has gone on this story, do not take it anymore.

"My game crashed during a mission." & "Failed to save progress. Data was not saved."
This is unfortunately something Support cannot help with. When these occur, there's no record of your mission for us to investigate, so we're unable to restore the lost items. We're constantly working to solve these issues as they pop up, so we ask you to be patient with us while we work to improve Warframe.

​I get this all the time. It's so frustrating.

I was just on Tower 2 defense and the bug happened. I was on round 5 and I passed up a ton of good stuff to get this one thing and BUG, lost everything. Is there any news on patches or work arounds for this?  

Also, warframe has a really hard time with windows 8.1. Half the time the game doesn't load or update and like I said, crashes all the time.

<snip>

"My game crashed during a mission." & "Failed to save progress. Data was not saved."

This is unfortunately something Support cannot help with. When these occur, there's no record of your mission for us to investigate, so we're unable to restore the lost items. We're constantly working to solve these issues as they pop up, so we ask you to be patient with us while we work to improve Warframe.

</snip>

There REALLY needs to be some way to track rewards in a mission. I've lost so many items from this. From now if it's important I'm taking a screen shot and hopefully that will be enough.

Hello I have a problem to solve it please help! After I operatsyi exchange drawing Boltor prime platinum onn gone though I did not confirms he came out of the exchange! Drawing in inventory have a dojo in his schemes, no! Help solve this Promlit! !

Здравствуйте у меня есть проблема, чтобы решить ее, пожалуйста, помогите! После того как я operatsyi обмена рисунок Boltor премьер платину по п. ушел, хотя я не подтверждает он вышел из обмена! Рисование в инвентаре есть додзе в своих схемах, нет! Помощь решить эту Промлит! !

I was taking my marksmanship test and the game bugged out not allowing me to finish the level and ultimately failing me causing me to have to wait 24 hours to retake it. It isn't my fault that the game glitched out on me and caused a fail. Is there any way you guys can reset my test for me?