[DE]Xander

Getting Support: Common Issues

i don't know where to put this topic, a several games ago i was in Sechura>Pluto, doing the mission, i was using the galaxion and the info for the galaxion vanished but came back after a few mines, i was half way to mastery rank 10 on the mastery rank progress bar, it looks like it resetted it self cause there's nothing in the bar, it's completely blank and when i level my frames and weapons up, the bar doesn't fill up. what should i do?

Hey guys, having an issue with the new update in regards to the G3, as soon as they spawn they die almost like they spawn off the map and then die because their not on the map. Also lots of people will hate me for this but the harvester dropped all the parts for detron in one drop ;). 

I just reached level 7 mastery rank. I hit rank up button ...loading AND back on the ship...didn't even try to load the test and now it considers it failed.

Hey guys, having an issue with the new update in regards to the G3, as soon as they spawn they die almost like they spawn off the map and then die because their not on the map. Also lots of people will hate me for this but the harvester dropped all the parts for detron in one drop ;). 

I also had this exact same issue as well.

The G3 issue, not the Detron...I wouldn't call that one an issue.

Edited by Twiz317

I can`t play even the 1st Quest mission for archwing it keeps crashing

Me too, i already try to redownload and Reinstall the game, also tried to defrag game folder, but it continues freezing on the load screen and crashing to desktop.

Can someone help ?

What about the kubrow collar quest problem? when the quest doesnt show up after a long time that the kubrow is mature , and in the codex it only shows the "howl of the kubrow" quest where you need to find the incubator segment..how to fix that?

I'm still having strict NAT despite having open ports, dmz'd pc, disabled firewall and antivirus.

and can't use archwing abilities with an xbox controller, having to rebind them everytime i play archwing missions is not an option.

I cant even finish the arcwing mission after u15 update. My game keep disconect at the 3 map of arcwing ms. After i gdet out corpus ship, plug on arcwing and tranform, game down right the way and kick me back to the desktop.

You guys will probably continue to see people losing interest in this game if you don't make things simpler to figure out. For example, I have nearly 500 hours of hard grinding and playing, yet when the limbo quest came out, the quest keeps telling me to gather proof, gather proof, gather proof, not once does it mention there is a theorum in my foundry I must build. So I gathered like 100 proofs before someone told me what to do. I had also googled it before that.

If players who are well versed in the game can't figure out a simple quest, how do you expect new players to start and get hooked? Same goes with the syndicates, I had to google that S#&$ and experiment myself with putting on the chest piece. It's very clear to me why the Warframe population is dropping. 

Quick question. Do you guys even play your own game?

Support tickets are a joke anyway.  4 days ago, my friend and I submitted one each, on different topics.  No confirmation email, no replies, open ticket just sits there.

I'm the friend that Nirankar was talking about. Still waiting on confirmation email of our support tickets.

I do realize that they are probably overwhelmed, but not even an automated email to say the ticket went in? :-(

DE seems to be a very good company that is trying hard, but this is disappointing and out of character for them.

So after this thread I realize that I could have saved my whole bunch of arcane helmet blueprints, few formas, a catalyst, a reactor, and time in leveling new items... Welll... if you guys got your stuff back, screw you.

so i keep getting this in the interception on earth (arch wing mission) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=339058988 ill get in a few waves past 5 and bam i am hit with this bug .... you added arch wing modes as wave rewards on interceptions and it is all ready hard enouf to get them in a random drop and uranus is not woth doing becaus it is so hard then you go to earth and bame you get buged out i mean i have most the common and uncommon mods and my arwing is alomst max with reactor my wepion are max all with catalyst i still can't do uranus ... so in short can ya fix the bug and make uranis a little easier.

Support tickets are a joke anyway.  4 days ago, my friend and I submitted one each, on different topics.  No confirmation email, no replies, open ticket just sits there.

I'm the friend that Nirankar was talking about. Still waiting on confirmation email of our support tickets.

I do realize that they are probably overwhelmed, but not even an automated email to say the ticket went in? :-(

DE seems to be a very good company that is trying hard, but this is disappointing and out of character for them.

Only for some Categories youll get an instant mail...

Tickets take ~4-7 Days for me

Hello! Firstly I want to thank developers for the work, It's really good game, and I think It'll be more and more better in a future. Still I 've seen some bugs and problems I hope they will be fixed.

A few days ago the colours of warframes have been changed I mean the colours named Classic colours and Classic bright colours, the last one you can get only for platinum another words for real money because you have no another way to get it, so this colours has been changed they become too bright and there was black colour and now it's gone it's look like grey, I understand the game is beta but suggest that it's better to change another colours which we can buy for credits not for real money(platinum), this is just my opinion.

The other I suppose it's bug when you use secondary weapon Furis MK 1 after reloading the magazine are staying in air and don't fall on the ground. 

Another thing it's just my suggestion about few things connected with sound of weapon: when you're shooting from revolver for example Vasto or Akvasto there is sound like the shells falling on the ground but it's revolver so a little bit strange, I know it's maybe nothing but still. It will be perfect if change the sound of reloading rifle Karak at least the ending of the sound  it's sound like rattle box. 

Thank you for your time.

I am wondering tho, about missions not being saved when getting into ship and about selling a weapon and waiting past 30 days. Could some screenshots be a kind of proof that i was a owner of a weapon that i sold and want recovery off or a mission success prior to its crash or bug?

Edit:

I was informed by Support that screenshots or videos cant be used as reference for item recovery past 30 days and mission recovery in any case. Oh well, what can you do.

Edited by FRIBAT

I am stuck,

Cant progress to Saturn and Sedna. I have both nav segments multiple times in my inventory. Killed all the bosses and have no more quests to do.

Have send a ticket 5 days ago and no response. 

What do I need to do for support to help me out here?

As I was playing a Grineer invasion mission, the Harvester attacked me. Once I defeated the Harvester, it dropped a Detron blueprint and receiver. I was extremely excited, as I already had the barrel, and eagerly went on with the mission. I came to the section of the map where I was supposed to enter the boarding craft, but because of a bug, there was no boarding craft for me to enter. I was stuck in that part of the level, and could not complete the mission. I was forced to quit the mission, losing the Detron blueprint and receiver. Would it be possible to have my lost Detron blueprint and receiver returned to me?

I play in RUS version and after lvl up syndicate i cant get rewad.....cant quit bicose need too choise reward...if i choise it i cant push (quit) and (get reward) just stuck in this menu.....pls fix it....

• Upvote 1

I can't get any syndicate reputation .... i have the sigil on and i can t get any ..... i have not reached the cap, but at the end of the mission there is no syndicate bar with reputation ..... and i don t get any.

Can someone please help me, when I load my warframe its fine but when I click play after the update screen it freezes. when I do ALT TAB the game starts working again but when I go on the screen it freezes again.
what shoud I do?