Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenith's Alt Fire Rework Made It Worse!

(PSN)NatK98

I've decided to start this post to get as much feedback on this topic as possible, please do NOT give feedback if you don't have the Zenith yet (i've seen too many people on this forum who want to see the log-in weapons nerfed because they don't have them yet).

Look, i have to be blunt here- The adjustments that were made to the Zenith's alternate fire made the weapon borderline useless.The new "Target" That appears on enemies through walls is extremely unreliable and makes precision shots and target prioritization impossible (Healers, nullifiers, etc).

The normal fire of the Zenith is fairly lackluster by itself (I was actually expecting a buff) so this weapon really relied on it's alternate fire. The alternate fire was actually quite decent before the change, so i'm really sad that this happened. I can tell that the change was with good intentions (I don't think they weren't trying to nerf it) but it has definitely done more damage to the weapon than good.

All i can ask for is for DE to return the Zenith's alternate fire to the way it was before and (If possible) Buff the normal fire a little bit. 

Please don't forget, this weapon is unlocked at 500 log-ins and is worse than the majority of market weapons that can be acquired at mastery rank 4. (Currently it's actually worse than the 100 day log-in, How does that make any logical sense?)

Edited by (PS4)NatK98

1 hour ago, (PS4)NatK98 said:

Please don't forget, this weapon is unlocked at 500 log-ins and is worse than the majority of market weapons that can be acquired at mastery rank 4. (Currently it's actually worse than the 100 day log-in, How does that make any logical sense?)

At underline, how is that a valid statement to push for a buff for it's alt function?

1 hour ago, low1991 said:

At underline, how is that a valid statement to push for a buff for it's alt function?

Because it's supposed to be a reward for sticking around that long and not a curse. Getting dropped with a dead weight weapon that you can't get back if you do sell it and you have to hope that they pity it enough to actually buff later to make it good, that doesn't make it a reward.