Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The network connection has been lost... when my internet it fine.

(XBOX)Galactic Bacara

Alright, so I've just about had enough with this BS with the game right now. For the past month and a half, I have had CONSTANT issues with the game. The issue? How about every damn minute I am within a match, or two minutes within a game it brings up this: "The network connection has been lost, etc etc"... Today, this message has came up, more then 10 times... 10. I have only been able to complete 1 game, and that was a capture mission for an argon crystal with the fear of being kicked from the game.

That's not even the worst part, apparently, despite me even playing in solo, I STILL GET KICKED. Yes that's right, despite playing strictly in solo, I was booted with the same message: "The network connection has been lost ." Warframe has become almost completely unplayable for me, despite the only thing I can do is walk around my ship, which the game might as well be named "Ship Simulator: Warframe Edition", because despite having no issues with my internet, able to play other games completely fine with no issue, and having troubleshooting and resetting my internet connection, I still keep getting disconnected. Am I pissed? Yes. Is this an issue only "I" am facing? Absolutely not. There are others who are experiencing the same exact issue, yet no one ever says anything about it. I even sent in a support ticket and even after it was answered, it didn't leave me with an answer, just more question about WHEN it will be fixed.

DE come on, this is something that seriously needs to be looked into, and I have been trying my hardest to get this heard. Why the hell is this still an issue? I know one of you responded to me,  saying it is being looked into, but for how long? Until the next hotfix? The next update? God forbid it gets released when Umbra launches, because at this rate I might as well quit playing now while I have the chance. I also had to give up using a booster I earned from a login bonus, because of these network issues. Did I also forget to mention I can't even go to my own Dojo? Yeah, my own Dojo kicks me too for the connection to the network being lost. So if I wanna start working on getting Nezha that's not gonna happen, not even being able to join games to farm for Harrow or Ivara, with Harrow being a frame I want the most.

At this point, this has become a rant of me B**ching, but I don't care anymore. No matter what I do or how hard I try to fix this issue, I can't get around the issue. So for now, I leave it up to the devs to figure it out, but I wont hold my breath on it for very much longer.

If anyone else has been having this issue, of having a perfectly fine internet connection, but are getting the: "The network connection has been lost.", please, sound off down below, let them know that this is a problem. That goes for PS4, or even PC as well, cause honestly, the more the merrier right?

Have a nice day everyone, I'm gonna go cry in the corner now...

Edited by (XB1)Galactic Bacara

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue. 100 mbit download speed and 50 mbit upload. I can play every other game just fine, my internet is working great when i ping it and check my speed. My xbox is saying that everything is OK.

I have restarted my internet and unplugged my xbox for a "hard" reset and still the same.

I can say this. I like Warframe, think it's great, better than Destiny 1and 2 but i would not spend real money on Warframe as long as this problem is going on.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been getting this issue as well. Ever since today, 10/21, I have been getting connection issues. Chat says "Failed to connect to chat server." Over and over again and I'm constantly getting kicked from everything that's not my ship because of this. Can't even get my Saryn relics completed because I get kicked within a minute of the map starting. 

I just started playing.... I should have read these forums first before I purchased a different class. I can't even reach level one because I get kicked due to network failure. But of course I can play Overwatch just fine.

Edited by (XB1)Haniita

Same bloody issue. Log into match, do some co-op with friend sometimes I don't even load into the game and I'm kicked, join back in play for maybe 2 minutes, kicked. NAT type is open, internet is perfectly fine, as is his but that means nothing. Play on PS4, 0 issues, play any other game, 0 issues.

This is completely stupid, I'm missing out on amazing drops and this game in general. This is a good game but is plauged by this right now to the point where I might delete it and that's not what I want to do.

I've heard nothing from the devs and even the subreddit seems quite on this issue even though it's clearly affecting quite a few people.

EDIT: while it says PSN, I play primarily on my Xbox One right now sooo... ignore that side thing.

Edited by (PS4)the_atm
clarification

Identical issue for myself.  I have multiple other online games that work perfectly, but can’t finish a speed run of the very first mission of this without disconnecting.  Sent a trouble ticket a week ago, no response.  Just bought a new frame right before this started, its sitting unranked because I can’t do missions.  No response from devs on this what-so-ever.  Not even acknowledged as a problem in any publications.

• 3 weeks later...

I made a post about the Fing issue and mother of god it is annoying I basically can't play with my friends I can at least get through a mission on solo but online whole different story. so here's what it sounds like "just joined oh network connection lost ok I'll just rejoin then 2min later okay get to extraction ant oh f*ck oh god please no! NO NO NOOOOOO!!! MY LOOT MY SWEET LOOT ITS ALL GONE F*******************CK!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it'll work better if I play with a friend I'm going to invite them...... ok mission start so far so good 1fingmin later everyone loses frickn connection and ends up kicked and WE JUST GOT TO THE DAM OBJECTIVE MY GOD!!!!!". Is this enough for you to pay attention developers or what because my wifi works great on every other game except this one because now I can't do jack sh*t on my game! If you can't tell I'm super pissed off about this! Please help us developers for crying out loud!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

#MeToo

Started playing the game 2 weeks ago, at first I didn't think much of the disconnects because I managed progressing anyhow but now I got access to Uranus, MR6, the missions are getting longer and longer, and the risks of disconnects are higher.

I'd like to help troubleshoot this, but when I google "Warframe host migration" I find hundreds of posts dating back to the launch of the game. This is sick. My internet is fine, by the way.

Love the game so far but I might just drop it, because this is essentially unplayable. Some matches will happen with no problem at all, some will crash only a few seconds in, some will kick me out and let met re-enter as long as my patience allows. This network system is the worst I've ever seen.

--

edit: I just saw this thread is in the PS4/Xbox category. I'm personally playing on PC. Just in case the dev reads this :(

Edited by ionzu

• 1 month later...

Same issue with me.  It seems to occur in spurts.  Works great for a few days then keep getting disconnected for hours, then next day it's fine again.  Check internet connection, NAT, everything OK.  Try other games during issue, no problems.  Right now I'm on a good streak of not getting kicked....

I’ve been getting the same issue since weekend and it’s stopping me from completing onslaught as I’m getting kicked at wave 6. 

Can’t do eidolon hunts with others as I get kicked, and with void missions if I rejoin it’s reset my void relic status and always lose the first one I’ve used as a result.

Basically it’s unplayable for me right now and I can’t seem to resolve it. Have logged out, quit game, started another and played fine, exited and shut down to full power off. Then restart and log out/in of Xbox live before going back in to Warframe - still same issue.

All other games work fine, so it’s not connection my end - is there a cache some where that needs resetting?

Now a whole week this has been happening.

Meanwhile my bought for boosters have ticked down 7 days, I’ve played what I can but it’s just too frustrating trying to farm Khora Systems when you continually get kicked at Wave 6 or as happened the other night Wave 9 (thought it was fixed when past 6) only to find no Wave 8 reward and the previous wave rewards given were different from that shown on screen.

Couldnt even play Plains as the kick would happen solo making any form of farming/Eidolon hunting impossible so I couldn’t even sit and do that while waiting for advice/resolution to the ticket raised.

Edited by (XB1)AlexFi1978

Been happening all week for me too.  Constant disconnect errors that makes doing any mission miserable because you're just waiting for it to happen.   Lost so much xp, focus and loot I don't even want to think about it.  I also feel guilty about abandoning my other team mates mid mission.

I want to know first why DE have never addressed this issue that affects so many of their valuable community and second, why have I never seen this mentioned by any, not one, of the main youtubers or streamers.  It's like they're all trying to keep it secret.

Surely fixing this should be at the front of the queue and more important than pushing out new content. 

Been happening to me too for the last 3 days.Home Internet and other games are fine.DE pull your finger out and get this sorted. The community can always vote with its feet because the game like this is unplayable and is not worth the investment of time or money. Its a great game for sure but there are other great games out there too

9 days now and still happening.  I can sometimes get through low level missions if I speed run but that isn't my preferred play style and still regularly get dc'd even if mission length is 3-4 minutes.  Can't progress in game at all now, stuck at current mr, can't progress on star chart, can't do quests.

Where is the fix for this de?  Players are going to start leaving, I've spoke to people in game who also suffer from this.  Get this nonsense sorted, it's more important than pushing out new content for a broken game.

I am having the exact same issue!! Get kicked from 80-90% of all missions! I have tried everything at my end!

I am worried that by reading this it is a known issue that has been going on for a long time! I love warframe and have spent money on it! But this is making the game unplayable. Please fix it!

It's getting to the point i'm getting kicked as I log in, I know the devs care for the game but just flat out tell us the issue instead of just trying to fix it in the shadows because it's effecting my internet as a whole and not just in game, when I haven't got it open though, my connection is perfectly fine.