Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The network connection has been lost... when my internet it fine.

(XBOX)Galactic Bacara

• 2 weeks later...

It is now the end of August 2018. I had issues in the past and thought de finally fixed it. But once again, I’m now back to nearly finishing a match, in a group or solo, and BAM! “Connection to network has been lost, returning to main screen” as Galactic Bachata stated previously, it should be titled “ ship simulator: warframe edition”. I have 275 mb download speed. I have the highest available. It is not my network. It’s yours. It’s not other players. It’s yours. I’ve spent $100’s of dollars In This game. I just put another $50 in and I almost want my money back cuz I don’t want to play anymore. I lose everything I work for just to watch the extraction point become a faded memory. What’s the point if I can’t finish an f’n match. Wasted time and money. I could buy a dozen new games for the money I gave you. Imagine everyone else. You can afford to upgrade your servers or refund everyone’s money and call it a day. We deserve some retribution. 

Ya, I'm having very similar issues. It's so bad that I cant do anything on my ship with out the error, " Network Not Responding." This is definitely not an issue on our end. I've done all the trouble shooting guides and even contacted my internet provider. There is nothing wrong with my internet and I only have problems with this game. Yet another company saving money on server equipment and making the players pay for it.

Bought a new, high end router. Good internet.

We have excellent download and upload speed and the new router is amazing! Everything loads top notch with no hiccups... Unless it’s warframe.

Now we’re getting “Network Not Responding” almost every 5 minutes, terrible lag and connection drops.

I know it’s not the internet, especially when a lot of others I’ve asked are having the issue too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been having this same problem, over the past year since I’ve started playing. At 4 different houses in 2 states. It is NOT my internet connection. It is NOT Xbox live. It IS this game. 100% no one that works at DE will ever respond and address anything with us console players. #*!% us for not being able to afford a $1k PC to play with. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Just updating and echoing everyone else, I have come up with a conclusion to this "community dilemma" with DE not resolving or even addressing this issue as well as anything else a company just decides to ignore, no content creators will look at it because they don't want to lose their image with DE probably so that DE gives them first dibs on anything coming up/out.

So my answer to this; 

A connection can be turned on and off remotely if you are connected to a host server<<this happens>> then once you have been disconnected and no where to turn you can only start over again, so that means you keep playing Warframe OR option 2; buy from the Warframe shop...hmmm, what is everyone else view these conclusions?

Ps if this post is REMOVED, this will be PROOF/EVIDENCE to to our cause, community, if not a reply will be expected from DE at least, but nothing to do with the clients/consumer/end user connection end, a response regarding warframes server/connection end!